Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #125
moretech

Default Page 90

As everyone drew their papers again they read their tasks. “Okay, as group one we have to ‘rape another team’, what does that mean?” said Samantha. “Well, you have to pick another group and fuck them while they struggle to get free” said Amy. “If you manage to both have fucked another team member for 15 seconds then your task is done” she added. “Oh, okay, so for me to rape somebody, I guess I should choose a team with a guy then?” said Samantha. “Not really, there are strap-ons available” replied Amy to which Samantha looked where Amy pointed. Jesse and Samantha then talked for a moment to decide what team they would pick. A short discussion later they decided and Samantha put on a strap-on while Jesse lowered his shorts and underwear. Samantha then went over to Lisa, pushed her down and forced the strap-on inside Lisa’s pussy while Lisa could not really fight it due to the handcuffs and spreader bar. At the same time Jesse went over to Janet, grabbed her by the wrists before wrapping his arms around her. After he managed to get her down he held both her wrists with one hand and then spread her legs with his leg and his other hand. After a little more struggling he managed to push his dick inside of her pussy. Samantha was done at this point and Jesse started to move in and out of Janet. Fifteen seconds later Jesse stopped and let Janet go. “Okay, so that was 3 minutes and 48 seconds” said Amy looking at them both. Lisa and Janet then read their tasks. “We have to have a combined number of ten toys inside us” said Lisa to which Janet looked at her and nodded. “Okay then, begin” said Amy pressing start. Janet went over to the toys, grabbed the 10 smallest toys and then went over to Lisa. Janet put two egg vibrators inside Lisa’s pussy followed by a rabbit ear vibrator. After she put that in she also put in an anal plug inside Lisa’s ass. Lastly Janet put a dildo inside Lisa’s mouth. Once this was done Janet said “I already have a plug, does that count as a toy?” as she put in two egg vibrators inside her own pussy. “yes” replied Amy much to Janet’s delight as she pushed another vibrator inside her pussy followed by a dildo in her mouth bringing it to 10 toys. “Congrats, that was just 42 seconds” said Amy.
“Okay, we have to move a dick or strap-on in and out of our partner ten times each” said Nicole as she moved her panty to the side and raised her skirt while Alexis grabbed a strap-on and Amy started the timer. After Alexis put the strap-on on she moved between Nicole’s legs and started to move it in and out, in no time she was done fucking Nicole and had to have the roles turned so Alexis took off the strap-on and gave it to Nicole who put it on and did the same to the already naked Alexis. “Nicely done, you completed the task in 1 minute 24 seconds. “Oh Damnit, we have to do the same but instead it is anally and twenty times” said Colin as he unbuttoned his pants and lowered them. Rose prepared herself to let Colin push inside her ass. After Colin was done fucking Rose’s ass she took a strap-on and reversed the role, she started to fuck Colin’s ass. “Man, this sucks” said Colin as Rose started to pound his ass. “Okay, so that is 3 minutes and 42 seconds” said Amy once they were done. “Me and Ian have to just do 20 sit-ups” said Amy with a smile. Both Amy and Ian did their sit-ups and completed in just 26 seconds time. “Okay, so me and Kati have to make one of us cum, so we have already decided that I will be the one to orgasm” said Gene as she got ready for Kati to stimulate her. “Okay then, begin” said Amy. Kati started to rub and finger Gene expertly but after 4 minutes Gene still did not have an orgasm and they knew they failed the round and decided to stop. “Okay, so we lose a chip” said Gene “We can still make up for that later” she added. “Sweet, so we got a chip again too” said Lisa to Janet.

In the next round Jesse drew the paper and said “Okay, so I have to spank Sam 10 times and she has to spank me 10 times” to which Samantha nodded. Both Jesse and Samantha spanked each others ass 10 times at the same time causing them to be done very fast. “Okay, as group two we have to move ten balls from one side of the room to the other without using hands” said Janet. Both Lisa and Janet started to move the balls with their mouth and were done in just a few seconds over 2 minutes. “Group 3 reporting in for our putting 5 toys in both of us combined” said Nicole to which Alexis said “As I am already naked, just put all 5 in me” Nicole took the same 4 egg vibrators that were used before and a dildo. She then pushed the 4 egg vibrators inside Alexis’s pussy as Alexis put the dildo inside her own mouth. “Well, that was fast, only 9 seconds” said Amy. “Group four has to make one of us cum by oral sex” said Colin to which Rose went on her knees in front of Colin and started to suck his dick. As Rose was doing that Amy said “Me and Ian have to run around the house, so be right back” as they left to do a lap around the house. A little while later they were back and Rose was still not done with Colin but it was clear that he was close. “We also have it easy, just 10 jumping jacks …. Again” said Kati to which both of them started to do them drawing the attention of the guys again. As they were done Colin also came and completed their task. “Okay, so Group 3 won, Group 1 is second and group 2 lost” said Amy once they had all the results.

They all drew their next set of tasks “Okay, this time we have to give a piggy back ride around the house” said Jesse to Samantha. “Okay” she replied as she jumped on his back. “We have to do something similar, instead of a piggy back ride one of us has to have a strap-on on, put the strap-on inside of the other persons pussy and then carry this person around the house” said Janet to which she grabbed a strap-on. “I guess I will carry you as you can’t carry me” she added while putting the strap-on on. They both struggled a little to get Lisa carried with the spreader bar and handcuffs but in the end were able to do it and started to move around the house. “Okay, so now that those two groups are done with their tasks, we have to just do 20 push-ups” smiled Alexis. Both Nicole and Alexis started to do their task while Rose said “Colin has to move his dick in and out of my pussy ten times” Both Colin and Rose got into position and Colin started to fuck Rose. After a short time they were both done. “Okay, Ian and I have to spank each other ten times” said Amy to which they both started spanking each other at the same time. “And we have to complete a race on space racer seven, okay, I am pretty good at that” said Kati to which she took the controller for the game and started to play. Without making any mistakes Kati completed the shortest track in just under two minutes. “Okay, so with that, Me and Ian won, Colin and Rose were second and Lisa and Janet were last again” said Amy. “So with that, I choose to spend 5 chips to remove Jesse’s ownership of my body” said Amy followed by Jesse saying “Damnit, oh well, I will try to win it back” Both Lisa and Janet discussed who would take the rule and then drew a paper. “As I took the last one, Lisa will take this rule, and she has to reprogram her bracelet to also be the same as the bracelet that I have now, so you guys, when you set it to horny or whatever, then both me and Lisa will feel it” said Janet. With the help of Kati the bracelet was reprogrammed and Lisa instantly said “Damnit, I did not know that at least one of you has their bracelet set to us getting horny” to which Samantha said “Oh yea, that’s Jeff, I told him to”.