View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Lily! #TeamLily?

There's no one universal way to come out. If it's someone you can't afford to lose like close family, a spouse, etc. I'd say, try to get one person to support you first and go together.
The main danger, if the person you want to come out to loves you, is that they get scared for you (and even for themselves because they'd feel like they can't trust what they see anymore). This can get angry reactions, and in extreme cases, complete shut-offs. So what needs to come across, and it does better if the person can see it's not just you, someone supports you, is that you are not insane, and that you are not going to be a freak. That being a freak and a loser is what would happen to you if you didn't follow your heart because this isn't a mental disorder, it's neurological, your brain is wired like a girl's (there are neurology studies on this, male and female brains *are* different). You need a best buddy.

If the problem is coming out to that best buddy, being very intimate and very serious, but also very rational and careful of their emotions, helps a lot. Having someone to tell those things helps being secure and calm, but being secure and calm also helps to come out efficiently and with dignity.

Best of luck!!!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote