View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow Ask a FtM Sissy anything!

I recently realized how incredibly HOT sissy play is!
Getdare helped me pick a name, and I quickly got a few super hot rules to follow as a girly girl ~

But plot twist - I was born a girl!

Thanks to very caring people on this site, I could safely explore sissy play without getting hurt, but it is edgeplay (physically or mentally risky kink stuff). Because yeah, of course, for a trans guy (FtM, girl become guy), pretending to be a girl is very edgy edgeplay since being seen as one was a terrible ordeal for so long, and most people probably wouldn't even understand how it's possible. If I want to be a guy, why would I want to be a girl again?
So I figured an AMA might be interesting. And you can ask me embarrassing things at the same time so take advantage of it :P

Two things I'll say upfront, so you don't need to ask them:

* I am not a full-time sissy, even on Getdare. There are moments I get in the mood and mindset, and many others I go about my business being kinky in other ways.
* This partially answers the bottom question, but I'm convinced you guys will still want to understand better: I don't "want to be a girl", and neither does any other sissy, a sissy wants to be humiliated as a feminized male. Becoming a girl is what a MtF does, and it's not kinky, it's, well... You know. It's like half the human population.

Well! Let's get answering yall now! EDIT: of COURSE you can ask me anything you want, even if it's unrelated ^^ I'm just giving a topic that's the reason for me to open that AMA

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 07-31-2017 at 04:06 PM.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SemiGolfBoy for this post: