Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #121
moretech

Default Page 87

“Okay, I got number one and I will guess Gene’s number while looking at Harry’s and Lisa’s numbers” said Jeff to which Harry showed 4 and Lisa showed 8 followed by Gene saying “Below Lisa, above Harry”. Jeff started to think a little and then said “I guess 6”. Gene sighed and then showed that she does have number 6. “Since I do not have any rules to follow I will make a change to your current tasks, from now on you will allow touching and fucking by anyone whenever you are naked” said Jeff followed by Gene nodding. As everyone started to take numbers from the bag again Colin cummed inside Gene and then made her stop fucking him.

Amy got number one and decided to guess Jean’s number to which she guessed wrong. “Ok, Amy, you will take over one of the guys that I have to fuck” said Jean making Amy having to fuck 5 guys while Jean now only has to fuck 4. “Let’s make a change” said Nicole. “We should give the whole rule, not just the one part” she added to which everyone started to think a moment and then said “Okay, sure, let’s do that starting now”. In the next round Janet got number one and guessed Lisa’s number wrong. “Okay, Janet will be the one to fuck every guy of the group instead of me” said Lisa. Next Nicole got number one. “Before we go further I have another suggestion, instead of only looking at two numbers we have the choice to look at a total of 4 numbers, but if we choose to look at 3 and are wrong then we have to take two rules and if we look at 4 numbers then we have to take four rules, while if we win it is still just one rule.” said Nicole to which everyone was okay making Nicole then choose Samantha as the person she will guess the number for. “Okay, Colin and Amy, show me your numbers” said Nicole followed by Colin showing 9 and Amy showing 6. “Larger than both” said Samantha to which Nicole sighed and said “Okay, Alexis, show me your number.” Alexis showed the number 7. “Well that’s no help, okay then, Tyler, you show your number too” Tyler showed 14. “Lower than Tyler” said Samantha. “Okay, uhm …. I will guess 11” said Nicole. “Wrong” said Samantha as she showed the number 12 to the group. “Damn, okay fine, four rules” said Nicole to which Samantha started to think and then said “I have no rules myself to give you so I will make changes to your rules, From now on you will be completely naked in any place and your body will be owned by the next person that has the number one” said Samantha. “Okay” replied Nicole “What are the next two rules” she added “Oh, I counted those as four already” said Samantha “Well, since we can give full rules instead of just one piece it’s not” Nicole replied. “Okay then, anyone is allowed to touch and fuck you when you are nude and you will send us all a nude selfie each day” added Samantha.

“I have number one” said Jesse after picking numbers. “I choose to guess Colin’s number and I choose to see Sam’s number and Amy’s number.” Samantha and Amy both showed their numbers to be 13 and 15. “Well, that’s no fair, its in the middle of the two” said Colin. “Okay, so 14” replied Jesse. “Yea, so do you give or do you change?” “I give my rule to you” said Jesse. Everyone once again pulled the numbers. “Damnit, I have one” said Amy “I will guess Jesse’s number while looking at Jeff’s and Harry’s numbers” she added. Jeff showed the number 10 while Harry showed the number 13. “Between the two” replied Jesse to which Amy said “I will guess 11” “Damn, you’re correct” said Jesse. “Okay, then I will give you the fucking five guys that I was supposed to do, so now you have to fuck five guys, or more precisely, you have to get fucked by five guys and have to send me the picture of during and after” she said with a grin. “Oh, crap, that’s mean, but okay, rules are rules, hopefully I win later so I can give it to somebody else” replied Jesse.

“Man, why do I have to get number one” said Ian once the next papers were all drawn. “I will guess Sam’s number and look at Rose’s and Tyler’s numbers” he added. Rose showed that her number is 13 while Tyler showed that his is 7. “Higher than both” said Samantha. “Hmmm, okay, I will choose to look at Colin’s number too” said Ian to which Colin showed the number 3. “Damnit, okay, fine, Jeff, show me your number” to which Jeff showed the number 14. “Still higher than Jeff too” said Samantha. “Okay, so I got fifty-fifty change to guess correctly” said Ian to which he then added “I guess that you have number 15.” “Correct” replied Samantha. “Awesome, okay then Sis, you are now owned by me” said Ian to which Samantha sighed and then nodded. “Lets play a double round, so the wins and losses are two rules minimum and eight rules maximum but they do not have to be from just yourself if you give rules away and both win or loss can be increased to eight by looking at numbers” said Rose to which everyone agreed. In the next round Rose got number one. “Damnit, okay, fine, I choose to guess Janet’s number while looking at Nicole’s and Sam’s numbers” Said Rose. Nicole showed the number 7 to the group while Samantha showed the number 6. “Higher than both” said Janet with a smile. “Damnit, okay, I will also look at Kati’s number” said Rose making Kati show that she has the number 8. “Still higher” said Janet almost laughing. “Oh come on, what are the odds of that happening? Okay, fine, for eight rules it is, Tyler, what is your number?” “4” replied Tyler. “Shit, okay, uhm, I guess that the number is 9” said Rose very worried. “Holy shit, how the heck did you manage to guess it?” said Janet showing she has the number 9. “I guess luck is on my side” replied Rose “Okay then Janet, your eight rules are” added Rose before taking a small break. “All video calls from now on will be done naked instead of me having to do that” to which Janet nodded “As everything else that I have as rules are things you already have I will choose to give you rules of other people, your second added rule will be Nicole’s rule to allow anyone to touch and fuck you when you are naked” “Damn, okay fine” said Janet “Third rule will be Gene’s rule of the people that do not own you yet will instead of owning Gene own you” Janet nodded allowing Rose to continue. “Fourth rule is that you will take the bracelet that Kati has right now instead of Kati” As Rose said this Kati took the bracelet off and then gave it to Janet who put it on. “Halfway there, the next rules is the rule that Amy has now about the plug being inside her when at any of our places” Janet just stayed quiet and took one of the anal plugs and put it inside her ass while Amy took hers out. “The last three rules will be Jean’s fucking 4 guys, Kati’s fucking one guy and Alexis’s fucking 4 guys, so you will be fucking 9 different guys, take a picture during and after and send it to us” said Rose to which Janet felt humiliated.