Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 05:29 PM   #117
moretech

Default Page 85

Once they were all back Rose said “Alexis vs. Lisa and also the last match” “Since it is the last match, how about we keep it the same, loser loses all clothes” asked Lisa “Sure” said Alexis “Let’s also do it that the grand winner gets to roll the die for everyone again to get them to do one thing if they roll lower” she added. “Okay, that’s a deal if Rose agrees” said Lisa “Sure, it’s on” said Rose. “Okay then, Last challenge will be an easy and fast one, as everyone is exhausted anyway, everybody will roll a dice, the added amount of our team will be the final score, lowest score loses, we each get 7 people in our team. You can pick your seven first” said Lisa. “Okay, I will choose, Sam, Colin, Amy, Tyler, Jean, Rose and Gene.” “Okay, so I got Kati, Janet, Ian, Harry, Jeff, Jesse and Nicole, got it” The two groups rolled their dice which resulted in Alexis having a total of 23 while Lisa has a total of 25 making Lisa the grand winner. “Crap” said Alexis “But hey, it was so much fun, time for me to also get naked.” she added while she started to take everything off. Once Alexis was completely naked Rose said “Now we roll the dice for those who lost and then the dice on everyone.” Lisa, Alexis, Samantha, Colin, Amy, Tyler, Jean, Rose and Gene rolled their dice which resulted in them getting 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 1 respectively making it so that Tyler, who is part of the losing group and only one with clothes, also has to strip off two pieces making him naked. “Well, that was nicely done, everyone except me is naked now, I like it, now we ALL roll a die again and whom ever has lower than me has to do one thing I tell them to” said Lisa. “Right, plus you also get all the clothes that were on the ground.” added Rose. “I have a proposition too” said Jeff. “Lisa, if you give up all clothes here now, then I will give up the ownership of everyone’s body” “Hmmm, okay, deal” said Lisa while she started to strip naked. After she got naked Lisa said “Now, let’s get that die roll started” Everyone rolled their die which resulted in Lisa getting a 6, Amy getting a 1, Jesse getting a 6, Samantha getting a 1, Tyler getting a 1, Ian getting a 1, Harry getting a 4, Jean getting a 3, Rose getting a 1, Kati getting a 6, Colin getting a 5, Alexis getting a 2, Gene getting a 4, Jeff getting a 4, Janet getting a 2 and Nicole getting a 4.

“Okay, so everyone except Jesse and Kati have to do something I say” said Lisa “You will come one by one in the next room where I will tell each of you what to do” said Lisa. Lisa then went into the next room and Amy followed her. “Okay Amy, you will swallow this pill” said Lisa while handing her a pill. “Uhm, okay, what is it?” asked Amy after swallowing it. “I will tell you later” said Lisa “Sent the next person in” Samantha entered the room next. “Okay Sam, here, swallow this” Lisa said while again handing a pill to her. Without question Samantha swallowed the pill and left the room. Tyler came into the room next. “Okay, Tyler, I want you to take one of these pills and swallow it” said Lisa. Lisa made everyone, except Gene and Janet do the same thing, swallow a pill while with Gene and Janet she said “Gene, you will follow the same dress code as Kati and Janet you will expand your dress code to anywhere as long as you are within 100 meters from any of us. That is as long as you know somebody is in that distance” to which Janet sighed and nodded and Gene asked “What is Kati’s dress code?” “That would be able to be naked when at your own house or the house of anyone that was in the game” replied Janet before she walked out with Lisa and Gene.

“Now, Rose, as it is your birthday, I will get you to make me do two things, free of charge” said Lisa. “Okay, I want you to take one of those pills yourself too” replied Rose causing Lisa to take one of the pills and swallowing it. “And your second thing?” Rose started to think and then said “Before I say the next thing, who here is also going to give me some options to do free of charge?” “I will give you three things” said Kati followed by Colin saying “This was a lot of fun, five things you can make me do” Harry followed with “3” “2” said Amy followed by Jeff saying “nothing here, sorry”. Nicole then said “I don’t really want to but I will give you one”. Tyler said “Whatever, five here” “8” said Jean. “5” followed Janet. “3” said Jesse followed by Ian with “4” and then Gene with “I also give you four”. Samantha then said “As long as it is not fucking somebody I will give you one” “13 and you can make me do anything” said Alexis with the highest number at the end.

“Okay then, before I start giving out things to do, I would like it if you all wrote down what your current rules and tasks are, including who owns you, I will then use these to decide what to make each of you do” said Rose. Everyone then wrote down everything and handed it to Rose. “Okay, Give me a minute, then Amy, you can come into the next room” said Rose as she went into the next room. A minute later Amy came into the room. “Okay Amy, I can get you to do two things I want you to pick two papers out of this bag and that is what you will do” said Rose. Amy picked a paper from the bag which read “nude anywhere” “What does that mean?” asked Amy curious. “Well it means that from now on, you will be naked at all times, public and private” Amy sighed and then said “Okay” before putting the paper back into the bag and picking another paper which read “fuck x guys”. “I am guessing that the x is for a die roll?” asked Amy. “Correct, so go ahead and roll the dice.” Amy did just that which stopped on 4. “Send in Jesse” said Rose to which Amy left and send in Jesse.

“Jesse, as you own Amy’s body, I want you to give this up” Jesse frowned but then said “Ok” “Next I want you to pick two papers from this bag” said Rose. Jesse picked two papers which were “Any video call nude” and “Ownership” “what is ownership?” asked Jesse. “Well, if you can roll higher than me then you can choose to get ownership of somebody while if I roll higher than you then you become mine, if it is a draw then nothing happens” said Rose. “Okay” replied Jesse followed by him rolling a 6 while Rose rolled a 3. “I take ownership of Amy back” said Jesse. “Okay, send in Sam” Jesse left and then Samantha entered the room.

“Sam, I want you to have a happy life with Jeff” said Rose with a smile “Now send in Tyler” Shortly after Tyler walked in the room. “Okay Tyler, I want you to give up ownership of Amy, Alexis and Janet, each costing one and then I want you to take two papers from this bag” Tyler nodded and then took two papers. “Underwear” he said for the first one “Okay, so you will always be in your underwear when at your place or the place of anyone that was in the game” replied Rose followed by Tyler saying “nude selfie send to whole group daily” “Okay” he said leaving the room and making Ian enter the room.

“Ian, two points are used for you to give up ownership of Amy and Janet, the other two points you will pick two papers from this bag” said Rose. “Normal clothing” and “ownership” is what Ian pulled. Rose explained and then rolled dice. Rose rolled 3 while Ian rolled 5. “I choose to get ownership of Alexis” “Okay, now send in Harry.” Harry entered the room “Okay, give up ownership of Amy and Janet, then pull a paper of this bag” said Rose, Harry pulled “underwear” making Rose explain and then send Lisa in. “Lisa, I want you to fuck every guy from this group until they cum inside of you” Lisa nodded and left the room sending in Jean. “Give up ownership of Amy and Janet, then also take six papers from this bag” said Rose. Jean picked “bottomless” and put it back in the bag as instructed by Rose then she picked “any video call nude” next she picked “No more panties and bra”, Next she chose “nude” and put it back in the bag. “Fuck x Guys” was next. “Keep picking, I will explain later” Lastly she picked “Only bra”. “Okay, so due to some overlap with tasks you will pick two more” said Rose followed by Jean picking “milked” and “Nude selfie daily“. “Now then, roll a dice” to which Jean rolled a dice. “Okay, all decided, your tasks will be first off, you will be naked when you are at your own house or any of the places from those who were in the game. Second you will do any and all video calls naked, third you will send everyone in the group a nude selfie every day. Fourth you will only wear a bra when out in public. Fifth you will be milked daily, this is to be sucked at your breasts by a machine while either a guy or a machine is fucking your pussy for an hour straight and lastly you will fuck 5 guys and let them cum inside you” said Rose. “You’re joking right?” said Jean to which Rose shook her head causing Jean to sigh. “Okay, now send in Kati” said Rose.