Thread: Fiction: The Velvet Web
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #23
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default #6

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Twenty-four minutes and five seconds later (I counted), Tom’s left foot stepped over the threshold of Gaby’s house and through her front door. With her mum at work and her brother at his friends for a couple of days, she happily allowed him public entry and guided him to the kitchen. Gaby offered him a seat and a drink. As she poured two glasses of water, she read the note her mum had left her. A free house until 6pm. Handy. But what would she do until then? (Stopping the tap would’ve been a start as she over-filled the first cup.)

Tom remained silent, still a little stunned and unknowing of what exactly he should do. He knew one thing though; he wouldn’t be complaining.

“So,” started Gaby, breaking the silence.

“Nice house,” he said, awkwardly diverting his mouth to take a sip of the fresh cool water.

“Thanks. Best bit’s upstairs,” she giggled, realising what she’d just suggested moments after.

“I’m like that – always speaking before thinking,” he comforted her slightly.

She laughed.

“To tell you the truth,” Gaby began, “I don’t, like, have any plans. I thought I’d get to spy on you and then come home. Just a bit of fun. Dunno.”

“Well, seeing as we’re here now and what’s done is done, how about we both chill for a bit and I’ll introduce you to getDare a bit more?”

“Sounds like a plan,” she said, placing her cup on the side. “This way!”

Teasing as she did so, she slowly walked upstairs with a slightly excited Tom close behind. However, he kept his distance so as to catch a brief glimpse (I apologise if I overuse that pun, but it’s so hard not to use) of her unmentionables. Sure enough, the skirt waved a little and allowed his eyes to catch sight of the little red thong but, before he could process this image into a kinky thought, he was at the top of the stairs and back to eye-level with Gaby.

Turning to her left, she directed Tom into the pinkest room in the house. The dwelling place of an angel.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote