View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #311
Auryn

"Club of 3 hours" Cornertime: report

So, here I am, again.
I tried to find the right moment for ages... and, actually, I was hoping for a time a little shorter (around 165 minutes)... because, really.... three hours?!...
OH... MY!.....
Honestly, I wasn't sure I could do it.... still, I wanted to try, for this very last time.

So, as I said... here I am.
Obviously, it's night; and in few minutes, I'm ready to start. For this special occasion, I choose to be naked.

I think I'm already in trouble. I drank a little water, before starting the time, but I'm still thirsty. It's a problem.
Anyway, I close my eyes, and try to relax, as much as I can and, as usual, let my mind free. Hopefully, I'll lose myself in thoughts and I'll lose track of time.
At this very moment, though, I'm thinking that I'm sc..... mmm... beeep.....

I fear pain.
Perhaps it's a little infraction, but this time I don't wait for my shoulders to get tired: I change my hands position frequently. After a while, I have to move my feet a little as well... and the "pins and needles party" begin.
Thirst get worse, my throat goes dry... and I start to cough. I manage not to break my position, but it's hard. I really should drink some water, now....

I'm fighting a little with myself, again. I'm tired, I'm thirsty, I'm bored, I'm fed up.........
I'm very tempted to give up.

Ring, timer. Now.
RING!!!!........

Suddenly, with the corner of the eye, I notice a dim light from the outside... Is it dawn?! I'm almost done, then!... 15 minutes... maybe 20.... almost there... almost there....
Obviously, last minutes are the worse.... but the light gets stronger, no doubt about that... few minutes... just few minutes.......

The timer rings.

Oh my...!!!!! YES!!!!! Did it!!!!!!!
First thing first, I drink some water. And then some more. Then, I eat a little cereal bar.
I can't believe it. It took me almost the whole night, but I actually did 3 hours of cornertime! My shoulders are fine, and my feet... well, they will be as well, who cares now?...
It's been great. I challenged myself, and I won: it's a great feeling, really.

Thank you, Sir Sam, thank you.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
The following user says Thank You to Auryn for this post: