View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 03:27 AM   #23
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I'm going to drop by here and post some links to humiliating pictures I had to take during a play session. There'll be a bit of an explanation before, if you don't want to read it, skip down to the links.

So, I lost a game of dare chess, and as a forfeit, I'm not allowed to cum for a week, and have to do daily edges. In addition, I have a single chance to either cum, get a ruined orgasm or get... nothing, tomorrow. My hopes for an orgasm depend solely on whether I can impress the dare-giver in some tasks. The first one I did yesterday, and it was pretty open ended, I had to take some humiliating pictures (right up my alley at this point ) for him, and then him and my girlfriend judged the pictures and gave me a score.

There were a few mandatory pictures, and then I was given some categories to aim for with the rest and told to put on a show. Things like "subbiness" and "desperation". I'm going to be showing off some of the safe for work ones here. ^^

A locked cock

This was pretty silly, but I quite liked the idea. ^^ I was torn between putting a '=(' face and a '<3', but I felt the sad face showed more desperation. With the edging and humiliation I've had to endure, I almost wish I -was- caged..

I <3 denial

This was a mandatory one. Though I'm pretty sure it was only mandatory because that certain person had trouble drawing a lock on their body before and wanted to see me try it. ^_^ I really like how it came out, artistically. <3 Though I think it sends the wrong message. I hate denial. >~>

Tail Raiser

This was... quite humiliating. .////. I had to write this over my ass cheeks, and if that was illegible, I had to write it again somewhere else. Unfortunately, it turns out, even with a mirror, writing on your ass is hard. I didn't post the resulting mess to getDare, but.. well, I obviously ended up writing it a second time.

Any furries on the forum probably know exactly what 'raising your tail' for someone means. Non-furries... can probably guess. ^^

Some other tasks that were either not safe for work, or I didn't post:
  • Writing "Tail Raiser" (or more accurately, a garbled mess) over my ass cheeks.
  • Drawing a tail onto my back, with an up arrow next to it, and bending over (I thought this one was clever :P)
  • My ass, with arrows pointing to my slutty hole, and 'Please Ride' written on it.

That's all for now! Feel free to post if you have any other ideas for humiliating pictures you'd like to see. <3

And otter, I haven't forgotten, just haven't had the privacy needed yet. : )

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote