Thread: Fiction: The Velvet Web
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:17 AM   #19
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default #5

HONESTY PREVAILS, ADVENTURE BEGINS

Upon his return, Tom’s face changed with the wind from a daringly happy portrait to a shocked, horrified horror movie. Staring at the spot in which his clothes once lay, he started to panic as he frantically looked around, dashing to the edge of the woodland in the hope of catching the culprit. No such luck. His face started to glow red and his mind started to race (and won the 100m gold medal it was that fast).

Meanwhile, a cheeky devil in the nearby bush was smirking to herself, carefully watching this little lost soul dive around for anything to save him. Nothing. She had a nosy into the bag for a moment before realising her actions and the consequence. Tom was a nice guy. They’d never even spoken before. Yet here she was clutching his clothes in the middle of a park in broad daylight. Him being caught would be horrific and he’d never live the shame down. She suddenly felt cruel and decided to put him out of his misery.

She slowly stood up. If she’d had an arts and crafts bag, she’d have delicately created a little white flag to signal surrender. But, alas, she didn’t. The bag held in one hand, she took to her feet and faced Tom. For a brief moment, he failed to spot her. However, his eyes soon fixed upon this devious girl.

His response was that of some nervous laughter, a touch of anger and the odd tear rolling from his eye. I’d recount the spoken part of this story but it was muffled and full of swear words, so I better not. All you need to know is that Tom was pissed off, but more relieved at this happening. And, sure enough, Gaby felt much happier, calmer in fact. For a moment, she paused. She knew this was what Kate had probably planned and, so far, it’d gone quite well. So far so good.

“Gaby,” he stuttered, quickly whipping his boxers around his waist.

“Hey Tom,” she giggled.

This was their real first conversation of importance and so the atmosphere was quite awkward. Also, do remember they were in the middle of a park in daylight and one of them was stood in his undies. Not exactly the best first date. Well, it might be. Depends how you look at it really. The way Kate looked at it was, well, erected. I mean, erm, yeah. Sorry.

Tom glanced down and realised the display of excitement within his lower regions. Diverting his eyes back to Gaby’s, he swiftly moved a hand to cover his ever-growing ... man-bump.

“Nice –”

“Oi,” he interrupted, half-laughing.

“Look, this wasn’t my idea at all, Tom, I promise. My friend Kate set this up.”
She decided the truth was the best policy.

“Kate who?” Tom demanded.

“Well, put it this way. She said you’d understand better if I told you she was called Mistress K.”

Tom’s eyes widened and his face, once again, dropped.

“getDare?” Tom whispered, looking down for a second.

“That’s the one. This morning, I had no idea such a site existed. Believe me. Then Kate told me all about this dare and how could I resist a sneak peek? And anyway—”

“I’ll kill her!”

“I rather think it for the best if she remains alive and well, to be honest. But seriously. You’re stood there in your undies when you could’ve gotten dressed. Shock, or are you quite comfortable?”

She had a point.

Tom wasted no time in grabbing the clothes from the plastic bag and replacing them back on his body. Gaby released a small, innocent giggle as he bent down to slide the pants around his knees. Oh, how she was tempted to give him a cheeky spank. But she didn’t want to push it, so she stopped herself. A minute later, and Tom was dressed. Apart from the blushing face he held, you’d never think anything dirty had happened. It looked like any ordinary meeting of friends. And this gave Gaby an idea.

“Like doing things in secret, eh, Tom?”

“Honestly? Gives me a buzz,” he replied, casually ruffling his hair back into shape. “Why?”

For a second, Gabriella said nothing. Her eyes gazed into Tom’s and the silence was bliss. However, the next four words pivoted the story in a very new direction.

“Fancy coming to mine?”
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote