View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:11 PM   #24
Magyker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
@Magyker

I kind of disapprove of the practice of 'breaking' limits, but I hope you're enjoying your exposure, anyway. I didn't notice any comments on yours, but wow, those are some humiliating pictures. ^_^ I'd be mortified if it were me.

I voted to keep them up longer.
Thank you for your vote, I hope you liked the pictures!

I am supposed to expand my likes and try out new things that I would normally not do, and to some extent I do approve of this idea; it's okay for me since she allowed me to be involved in the choice of the dare. It's definitely scary, especially since she now opened up the possibility of seeing my time (for the price of 6h every time I want to see it); right now I have over 55(!!!!) days left! and the number only keeps growing because so many people vote for an extension, so I might be in this for a loooong time - I don't even know what the upper limit is, she didn't tell me what she set but it's a few months I think. The most she said she would do was a year, so anything between 30 days and a year is possible. Let's hope it doesn't come to that (although if the community decides with their votes that it should stay up for that long, I guess it will ^^ So everyone keep voting if you want it to stay up!! [or maybe you just want to torture me then that's fine as well ])

All in all it's fun and something new but I'll be happy once it's over ^^

Last edited by Magyker; 07-15-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Magyker is offline   Reply With Quote