View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #3
bonnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
She apologises for the elementary questions but she feels one has to start somewhere:

1. What do you feel is the difference between a sissy and a cross-dressing man and a trans-sexual?

2. Do you have a Dom(me)?

3. Do you find gender a performative thing or a genetic thing?

4. How do you find your sissy-persona manifests and do you feel that it is based on stereotypes of femininity or a reaction to your masculinity?

She hopes you can give detailed answers.
Q1 To me a sissy is someone who identifies with a very girly girl style of dress and attitude, who accepts that she is weak and inferior to both sexes and exists only to serve all Dom/mes, for their amusement A cross dresser enjoys wearing female clothes but is not necessarily a sub and a trans wants to be the opposite gender. A bit simplistic but I'm not writing a study paper lol

Q2 Sadly I am without one at the moment in the real world, but play with some on line. Always seeking...

Q3 I am definitely a man, albeit a sissy man. I take on a girly role when sissy but for me remain a man being used like a cheap whore - so I guess performative

Q4 I find humiliation manifests itself a lot for me. I have a tiny cock so I would say its a reaction to my lack of masculinity.