Thread: Fiction: Day at The Gym
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day at The Gym

So, I’ve not been active. Part of the reason, some of my writing time has had to stay hidden for awhile now (about a year and a half). This series, ‘The Day at the Gym’ has been something I sort of wanted to try. Stories that take place simultaneously. It took awhile though, as I wanted to wait till they were all done. You perhaps saw I did a few stories in-between, in the mean time. Yet now, all four stories are finally done!

Read them in any order. I sadly can't split them up, so they'll all be grouped her. Which order they are in will be random. Skip some if you’re not into those characters. I did my best to try and write each story in the style of their main characters, and even in the slight hopes they could even be standalone. No story is meant to be read first or anything. I don’t think they all give the same amount of context necessarily, some may explain more than others. Yet they should work on their own still.

So please, have a read. I would love thoughts and things, either as you go through and finish them one a time, or also once it’s all done. Ever since I finished the first of the four, I’ve hated having to sit on stories and not get to post them, but now finally I get to again!

That all said, not sure I’ll be doing anything quite this overzealous again! Heheh!

Perhaps this can work as a bit of a Table of Contents for those who want to jump to specific ones first:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
Bad Luck at the Gym
Quote:
Megan and Jessie #6
Quote:
Ashley at Work
Quote:
Mary Works Out

Last edited by Jappio; 07-14-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote