View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:03 AM   #20
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Nope, the attempt was just fine. The redux was good too. Did you feel humiliated in having to not only do it, but to make a better attempt?
Mildly. It wasn't too embarrassing, though it did touch on my exhibitionist side. The second gif was too silly to be really embarrassing though. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETHANBlankFace View Post
Do a GIF of you eating out of a pet bowl, preferably something messy
I'd love to do this, but given that I won't reveal my face, it wouldn't make for a very exciting gif. It'd just be a blur over a bowl. Sorry! Feel free to suggest something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I hope you have some untransparent (duct) tape for the following picture.

Take two pieces (5 cm?) of tape and tear them in 2 halves each (horizontally). Take both the pieces and put them like an X on both your nipples like you'd see women covering up their nipples. Next, get some more tape and start covering your genitalia: penis and balls. I recommend you shave beforehand (if not already done) so hairs don't get stuck between 2 layers of tape. Make sure to wrap your genitalia in its whole (and tightly).

With your private parts covered with tape, you don't have to worry about posting nudity on getDare. You should try it: taking a picture of your covered up private parts. I'm almost sure it will get approved.
This is one of those times I'm glad I shave down there. Even without having hair to worry about, taking the tape off afterwards was hellish. XD I'm getting a bit ahead of myself though.

I wasn't quite sure how to do this, so my first attempt was to tape my balls and penis at the same time, curving it downwards, so it'd be more visible. Sadly, that ended up in a big ball of tape, which didn't look so great.

Taped

If you look carefully, you can even see the outline of my penis, where it curves down. It did feel a lot like I imagine a chastity cage would feel like. Anyone in chastity right now, I'm dedicating this picture to you. I feel your pain. I'm still probably going to send you pm dares and vote against you on threads to increase your time, but I do feel for you. :3

After removing all the tape (ow ow ow OW) my second attempt went a bit better. I taped my balls and cock separately, so that they would both be visible. I did this when I was soft, so the final result wasn't the most... impressive, size-wise. :P But it's the one I decided to go with.

Taped up kitty

Close up

This was pretty fun to do, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. ^_^ I'd recommend this to anyone that likes cbt, actually, because wow, tape is not pleasant to peel away from sensitive skin. Honestly, the things I do so people can look at me naked. <3

Thanks a lot, RiskyFlame!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote