View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #30
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84
Default A very hot cappuccino...

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
I want you to spend some time walking and then enjoy breakfast at your favorite bar. You will wear comfortable shoes for your walk, your shortest mini-skirt, and a white real small top. Your skirt you will not pull down this time. I want your butt to be a little visible below the skirt’s hem. Insert your vibe and set it to medium. You will leave the remote at home. Go for your walk. Your walk should last around an hour and end at your bar for breakfast. Go in, order your breakfast, and enjoy it. When you are finished, walk home. You must keep the vibe in at all times. Count the number of times you cum. I want to see what your limit is soon, and need a good benchmark.
Hello Cur, I did it...
I put on the shortest skirt I have and I did as you said: I left it alone... I did not adjust it. I also wore a tanktop and shoes. I grabbed my vibe and looked at it... thinking "level 2... 1 hour... outdoors.... gosh". I put it inside me and went to the door. While facing the door of my apartment, I turned the remote on and felt the vibration start. I closed my eyes.... I put down the remote and went out.
I walked slowly, I didn't want to rush things since I had to stay out for an hour. I walked by some students, all females, and I felt embarassed... a cm or 2 of my rear were visible to everybody.... I knew it and I couldn't stop thinking about it. EVERY person I crossed, looked at my totally uncovered legs or at my naked stomach.... I came while walking... I stopped and felt the climax coming... some cars were passing by, and I came right there.
I walked around a little more, before heading to the breakfast bar. The second time I came while walking in a very small park. There was an old man sitting on a bench. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not (sunglasses)... I was walking past him and I felt the climax coming... I stopped and held to the bench... while I felt the heat growing and my lips twitching... That was awkward... coming right there, near that old man!
I headed for the breakfast bar... and as soon as I reached the town center, I was again very wet. There were 8 people in the main square... and they all looked at me, expecially at my rear.... I think I spent the whole walk through the square blushing..... I quickly entered the bar and asked the girl "can I have a cappuc..." and I stopped.... another orgasm! I had an orgasm while standing at the counter, with that girl staring at me, waiting to hear me. I think my eyes where wide open in "self" surprise... She asked if I was ok and I nodded "yes"... I couldn't speak... Then I told her "a cappuccino, thanks"...... I drank it there... Behind me were some women and I'm sure they noticed my skimpy clothes. The cappuccino was very hot and I couldn't drink it fast. After some minutes I felt another orgasm coming. I firmly held at the counter... I was like... being on a roller coaster ride the moment before a dive.... and then.... I came again. The girl asked me if I was ok, again... she heard my heavy breathing. I said "I'm ok, really" again...
I finished my cappuccino, paid and went out.
I headed home. The square was almost empty. I took less crowded roads because I felt really excited and I didn't know if could keep control of myself... after a while I felt another orgasm coming. I felt it was coming a long time before it actually "arrived"... There was no one in the street. I stayed with my back against the wall of a building, waiting for the orgasm to mount... When it came... I closed my eyes... and tried to keep control. I let out a moan... I couldn't help it! I grasped my skirt with a hand... It was a STRONG orgasm! My god, really strong. I had to wait a few seconds before leaving.
The last orgasm arrived when I was almost home. I was in a passage between two buildings... I couldn't stand... I had to sit down.. my legs were trembling... I sat down and I couldn't control myself... I let my hand go on my clitoris... I touched it and the orgasm came very... very strong... after I came I realized my skirt was raised over my knees... I quickly stood up and went back home. As soon as I entered, I sopped the remote and laid on my bed to rest....

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote