Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #107
moretech

Default Page 78

Amy stayed in the room as it is her turn now allowing Kati to enter the room. “Ok Amy, as you are already naked, I want you to take over the part where Tyler owns my body, so Tyler now owns your body instead” “Okay, since other people did that too that sounds fair” After Kati left the room Alexis entered without guessing what Kati did to Amy. “Okay, I want you to take the time that everybody has on me, both slave time and ownership time with exceptions of those that already own you” said Alexis. “Okay, so everyone owns my body now, great, Jesse and Tyler already owned me, so you still have those” said Amy “And you still own me too” said Alexis before leaving the room. Jeff guessed “You put a toy inside her” “Wrong” replied Alexis “Okay, I choose not to guess” said Colin allowing him to go in the room. “Okay Amy, I have one option with you, and I choose for you to finger yourself until Janet has completed her turn with you” Amy started to finger herself while Colin left and then Charles entered the room, just like everyone else so far decided not to guess anything. “Okay Amy, since you’re so nice in fingering yourself, I want you to send me a video of you fingering yourself every day” Amy nodded and Charles left the room. Lisa decided to guess that Charles put a toy inside Amy causing her to be wrong followed by Janet guessing that he took the wins she has so far for himself. “Wrong again” replied Charles to which Janet then went into the room and say “Amy, you’re done, nobody guessed right after Charles so we get to the envelope part now”. Both Amy and Janet left the room and looked at Charles.

“How does the deciding of the wins go?” asked Amy “Well, since both you and me are equal in numbers we first get to do a die roll, the highest number of us two will be the winner of the game and decide what happens.” replied Charles. “Okay” said Amy while grabbing a die and rolling it for it to land on 5 while Charles rolled a 6 giving him the win. “Damnit, why do you always win?” asked Lisa. “Okay, as I do not have any slave time I will choose to get a person to do the envelope task, now, as for who does the task. Anyone that does not have their body owned by me is off the hook for this task. So, raise your hand for those who are still in the choice list.” he said causing Janet, Amy, Lisa and Kati to raise their hands. “Okay, anyone who does not have their sibling own their body is off the hook.” Lisa lowered her hand while Janet, Amy and Kati kept their hand in the air. “Hmmm, still three, okay, the three of you will draw straws and the person with the short straw will be the lucky person to do the envelope’s task” said Charles before grabbing some straws, breaking one up and shuffling them behind his back. Once he got done shuffling them he held them in front of him for the three girls to pick one straw each. “Okay, go ahead.” They each grabbed a straw and then looked at the length showing everyone that Kati is the loser. “Damn, why am I always the loser in these kinds of things?” she asked before adding “Okay fine, what is the task?” Charles handed the envelope to Kati who then opened it up and read out loud “The task consists of three different tasks, first, you will give all the time that you have somebody as a slave or that you own another person to that person, reversing it so they now have slave time on you or own your body” Kati paused for a moment and sighed while Colin said “Okay sis, so I own you now, Go ahead and read the next part” Kati continued “If you have a dress code at your own house then this dress code with be active everywhere, if you do not have a dress code yet, then you will pull a name out of a hat and take over their dress code” Kati paused again “Okay, so that means I will be in in panties or completely nude everywhere, how long does this last?” she asked “For as long as your body is owned by someone that wants it to be that dress code” replied Charles causing Kati to sigh again before reading the third part “Lastly, you will pull a few names out of a hat, amount decided by a die roll, the hat will contain the names of everyone that has been in the game and all their siblings and parents and you will also sell your body to them” Kati rolled a die which landed on 5 “Damn, so five other people will own my body, just great, fine, let’s get this over with” she said followed by taking out a name from the hat. The first name is Sarah, Lisa’s mom. The second name is Harry. The third name is Chloe, Samantha’s sister. The fourth name is Jack, Jeff’s Dad and the last name is Tyler. Kati sighed again and then kept on reading “You can also choose to replace one or more of these tasks with one of the options listed below, however, this does have a greater risk to it as after you choose to replace it there will be a die roll. If the die lands on an even number then the replacement is done, if it lands on an odd number then it is not a replacement but an addition, the options you can choose to try and replace something with are” Kati paused a moment again before sighing and reading further.

“One: Female only option: take the anti-pregnancy antidote, meaning, you can get pregnant” This caused everyone to be surprised before Kati kept on reading “Two: Male only option: you will never masturbate or fuck anyone again unless commanded to by an owner of your body” Kati just kept on reading “Three: You will allow anyone to touch and fuck you at any time. Four: You will get “milked” for one hour daily for a year, being milked for females is getting breasts sucked by machine while pussy is being fucked by machine or person while being milked for males is dick being sucked by machine while ass is fucked by machine or person. Five: You can swap the body selling to another person of your choice that does not or has not owned your body, if failed to replace, then this person will also own you, this option can be done for as long as there are people available to choose from.” Kati started to think for a moment and then said “I will swap the dress code for the milking part” Kati then took a die and rolled it which stopped on a 5. “Shit, okay fine, I will try again but as the milking is already chosen I will choose the anti pregnancy antidote, again for dress code.” Kati once again rolled a die which landed on 4 allowing her to swap her public dress code to being able to get pregnant. “I will also choose to do a body own swap, I swap Charles owning my body for Charles owning Jeff’s body.” Kati rolled the die which stopped on 1 causing Kati to also be owned by Jeff. “I will try again, Charles for Amy” “Wait a minute, Charles already owns my body so that’s not possible” replied Amy “There is nothing stating that this is not possible, just that I can not be owned by the person, so by you” replied Kati to which Charles said “Okay fine, let’s allow it, it’s a loophole I did not think about” Kati rolled the die again, this time it stopped on 6 making it so that Charles does not own Kati’s body anymore.