View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 02:29 PM   #198
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Apple and blackcurrant squash is love!

Actually, and to drop character for a moment, there are too many questions, I have all of the questions!

How do you find being a sub? I mean, obviously it works well for you and you are in a happy place with it (and with an excellent dom too) but how can you cope with it?

I find that I get too particular about things, not in a nasty way, and find it really hard to let go and go with someone else's flow. But, at the same time, also wish I could give up the control. Something holds me back.

I guess what I'm asking is: did you have something holding you back at first and did you get over that yourself or were you helped by Sam?

When things don't go as planned or there is a change of situation, like when you have something set up and the adaptation doesn't take quickly enough, does being a bit sub help matters or hinder them?

What, and I see there are many, things do you think Sam is able to do for you to allow your relationship (s/d) to work so well?

What are you able to bring to this that you are aware of? (so, no asking Sam for this one)

What about yourself are you proud of and happy with?

Forgive me for being blunt, but how do you cope with depressive feelings? I mean, in several posts I get the impression that you are fiercely analytical with yourself and a tad unforgiving and yet, and yet, you achieve a kind of equilibrium and come across really quite well - is that something you are aware of or is it surprising to read this?

Yes, I have no words, but so many questions about being an aspie in your situation!

Do you think your Asperger's is related to your kinks? Or is it vice versa?

Do you think you are more open and less judgemental in kinks and sexual relationships or less due to your Asperger's?

I am wondering if the aspie part makes us more open and more willing to be honest about sexuality and less likely to just fit in and internalise things. You talk about wishing you could change this aspect of yourself but would that not also fundamentally alter what makes you, well, you?

Sorry, I appreciate these may not be questions you can or would wish to answer in an AMA and I'm barely scratching the surface, feel free to ignore this post.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post: