View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:02 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayk71 View Post
Help me abuse my body. (pussy, clit and breasts)
I have rope, duct tape, a pussy and clit vibrator, toothpaste, glass cylinders for suction, a clit clamp, and many dildos (in various sizes). Give me some dares to perform on myself and feel free to include orgasm control; a little pain never hurt either
First get totally naked. KiK or SkyPe me a face picture of you naked.

Grab a candle, lit it, and draw with the wax a bikini on you. You can have it as big as you want, but it must be 2 pieces and it must be a reasonably western bikini, not something from the 1800s nor sharia. Once morel, KiK or SkyPe me the face picture.

Once you have your bikini on you, go out in public, a beach will be excellent, but anywhere densely populated where normal girls wear bikinis would be fine. I want pictures of you wearing your wax bikini in public, too.

When you get back home, slap the bikini out of your body violently. Let me see how your body was marked by all the slaps to get rid of the wax.

Enjoy!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote