Thread: CFNM Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 11:59 PM   #14
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
Usually they revolve around games, having to strip, or have someone else strip, for a lost bet or a forfeit.

I would also love to be in some staged experiment situation. Being naked to a group of ladies to explore my body, make me masturbate, try out my reaction on different stimulations, and just tease me before they eventually let me cum.
And laughing, and giggling when you do? That's one of mine as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
For me - this fantasy is related to how vulnerable I would feel in that situation. To be nude - either caught nude or forced to strip - in the company of fully clothed girls would make me feel sooooo vulnerable, I wouldn't have to be doing anything specific
Oh yeah! The staring, the pointing, whispering, and laughing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by despard View Post
Mine is getting caught changing by a stranger who has the wrong room, but as I start to pull my underwear back up, she orders me to pull them down and hand them over. She then ties me up, blindfolds me, and locks me in a closet for a while while she goes to the liquor store.

When she gets back, she leads me up to the couch and orders me to get down on my knees and lick her feet, then after a few minutes, removes my blindfold, and I see several other women I've never met grinning and looking at me past their phones. Finding out I've already been photographed naked by strangers after it's too late to protest is a huge turn-on.

(I couldn't ever play the dom in a role-reversed version of this fantasy, though, I'd find that creepy as fuck)
Oh, that would be fun!
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote