View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:07 AM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I'm going out on a limb here and assuming there's still one spot left, seeing as rhl and swrd4 didn't count. Please disregard this if you're counting the literal next 3 posts.

*Your dislikes.

Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

That's probably not very much to work with (I don't get many people creating dares or punishments off of my dislikes usually ^^), so here are some that I have done as a punishment for a long term master/owner (there may be some overlap with 'meh' in here):

Line Writing, Mouth Soaping, Corner time

*Your limits

Public. Pictures/Video. Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.

Though I've recently been trying out pictures (that don't identify me), so I'd be willing to pm you one of something if you really wanted.

*Toys. (If you have none, state you have none.)

I have none, aside from household things. Though I do now have a hairbrush that was being sold as a 'paddle brush', so perhaps that counts?

*What you have done wrong.

I logged onto a chat site (it wasn't getdare, I like the people here ^^) and chose 'female' instead of male because I was jealous of the amount of attention women get on sites like these.

That probably hits pretty close to home, so if it helps at all, I left after a while, after receiving way more messages than I could hope to keep up with, most of them stunningly low quality. I'm a bit ashamed of lying to people, though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore.

*Side note
I do have 'reports' in my likes, so technically you won't be able to exclude my likes entirely.

Sorry that this thread had such a rocky start, I think I got everything. Please may I be punished?
I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it when I got to "though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore."

Punishment:

Since you use your mouth to lie (Or in this case, hands) collect some paper, pens, pegs and a bar of soap. Strip naked and place the soap in your mouth and then start writing the following line "It is wrong to tell lies, I will try my best to be honest at all times." Handwrite the line 100 times and every twenty lines attach a peg to each ball.

Once all 100 lines are complete go through them and check for any mistakes. The number of mistakes is the amount of spanks to give each ball over the pegs. After the spanks, remove the pegs without opening them. Remove the bar of soap from your mouth now and head to the corner. Times the amount of mistakes you made writing the lines by 3 and that is how long your corner time is. (If you made very few or a lot the minimum time is 20 minutes, maximum time is 60 minutes.) You can set a timer so you know when it is over. While in the corner repeat the line you wrote out loud for the entire duration of the corner time. When the timer goes off you are free to wash out your mouth to get rid of the soap taste and then dress and you're finished.

Optional: Upload a picture of the lines, but don't feel you have to.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: