View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishmypussy_rough View Post
No. Just didn't have enough room in Sig. Its supposed to read" like a punishment" lol sorry for the confusion. I ran out of words so tried to take some out... I have edited this and posted them in my original post. Sorry again
No worries, thank you for clarifying/editing, makes it a little easier for me

Punishment:

As you enjoyed being a tease it's only fair that you're the one getting teased instead. Start by bringing yourself to edge with one of your dildos and once you reach the edge clean the dildo with your mouth and scoop up any juices with your hands and also clean your fingers with your mouth. Now tease your nipples just how you like until they're hard and perky and desperate for more attention....and then give them some by whipping each one ten times each. After the whip strokes attach a peg to each nipple and bring yourself to a second edge. While reaching this one repeat out loud (as loud as you can get away with) "I will not be a tease." Once you reach the second edge spank the pegs off your nipples with any implement except your hands.

Get some toothpaste and insert your small butt plug and ben wa balls and then place the large bumpy dildo in front of you on the floor and kneel down and start pleasuring it. All the way down as far as you can go without hands and gagging doesn't mean you can pull away. (If you are able to wear makeup, apply mascara before starting the deepthroating.) With your hands apply a large amount of toothpaste over your clit and then bring yourself to a third edge, still deep throating the dildo. Only after this edge can you stop deepthroating the dildo and remove the plug and ben wa balls.

If you wore mascara check your face in a mirror. Is it streaked? Are your eyes watering? If the answer is no, return to deepthroating (Can leave toys out) and give it more effort this time. When your eyes are watering and you can feel your makeup running and your throat is beginning to hurt you can stop deep throating again. (If you didn't wear makeup skip that part but you still can't stop until your eyes are watering and your throat and jaw hurts.)

When you are in a suitable enough state to stop, look at your reflection in the mirror and see the mess your face is now. Still watching yourself bring yourself to a final edge while repeating out loud "This is what happens to tease's, all their holes get fucked and no one cares about their pleasure."

After this edge you're free to clean up. Wait at least 24 hours before your next orgasm. *I thought this would be okay as it isn't so much a continously active long dare. If it isn't and hits your long dare limit, ignore it.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote