View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I'm going out on a limb here and assuming there's still one spot left, seeing as rhl and swrd4 didn't count. Please disregard this if you're counting the literal next 3 posts.

*Your dislikes.

Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

That's probably not very much to work with (I don't get many people creating dares or punishments off of my dislikes usually ^^), so here are some that I have done as a punishment for a long term master/owner (there may be some overlap with 'meh' in here):

Line Writing, Mouth Soaping, Corner time

*Your limits

Public. Pictures/Video. Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.

Though I've recently been trying out pictures (that don't identify me), so I'd be willing to pm you one of something if you really wanted.

*Toys. (If you have none, state you have none.)

I have none, aside from household things. Though I do now have a hairbrush that was being sold as a 'paddle brush', so perhaps that counts?

*What you have done wrong.

I logged onto a chat site (it wasn't getdare, I like the people here ^^) and chose 'female' instead of male because I was jealous of the amount of attention women get on sites like these.

That probably hits pretty close to home, so if it helps at all, I left after a while, after receiving way more messages than I could hope to keep up with, most of them stunningly low quality. I'm a bit ashamed of lying to people, though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore.

*Side note
I do have 'reports' in my likes, so technically you won't be able to exclude my likes entirely.

Sorry that this thread had such a rocky start, I think I got everything. Please may I be punished?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-04-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Formatting
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote