Thread: Fiction: Mostly Harmless
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:59 AM   #6
Isaera

Three
The English rain came earlier than expected, pelting the windowpanes of the ladies quarters. A maid dusted rouge upon the apples of Madeleine's cheeks. Staring at herself in the mirror, she began to ponder the reality of situation.

"What ever shall I do Abigail?" Her doe eyed blinked and looked up at the older woman.

"I've never been married Miss." The maid pulled her hand away from Madeleine's face, to admire her work. "Not ever."

"Surely you've kissed a man, had one sweep you off of your feet?"

"It was long ago, I was a girl younger than you." Abigail pushed her blonde tresses back from her face, pulling the hair back into a tightly coiled bun. She hit the makeup brush against her hand, letting the powder fall loose. "I was a silly maiden."

"Oh Abby, you still know more than me!"

The girl's outburst made Abigail laugh softly under her breath. Madeleine stood up from the vanity stool, walking towards the closet. She fumbled over the dresses, trying to find a suitable attire. She settled on a soft blue gown and dark cloak.

Abigail applied colour to Madeleine's lips, helping her into the elaborate dress. They were silent until it came to the tightening of the corset, the girl heaving her chest and complaining of the tight fit that pressed her breasts upwards. Her feminine physique was accentuated by the décolleté, baring her dainty collarbones and cleavage.

"Madeleine, is it true you only need a name?"

"A name?" The lady's brows quirked upwards.

"Yes Miss, a man's name. You don't need to be in love, you just need a name!"

"And how do you suppose I get that? Names are attached to people, I can't make one up, that's ridiculous." Madeleine sat down hands in her lap, eyes to the window. "Tell me, what do you honestly propose?"

"I haven't the slightest, you could try to make it up, borrow one for a favour. It would give you time Madeleine. You could find someone at your own pace, whether it's here or you could travel to France for goodness sake. It wouldn't matter, there would be no need to marry godforsaken men."

"As delightful a fantasy it is, I am not sending my father fake papers. It would end dreadfully." Madeleine ties a string of pearls around her neck and smiles sadly. "Thank you Abby, but please, tell me when there's something else I can afford to do."

Likes- Mild pain, spanking, masturbation, humiliation, teasing, denial
Dislikes- Nipple torture, long dares, pee, ice,
Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote