View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:19 AM   #25
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Although actually going through with a couple of the questions was hard, fair is fair - and I wanted to answer this thread because Jaro's always so friendly and helpful!

How often, on average do you poop? What time(s) of the day usually?
Once, usually in the morning.
Do you use tampons or pads? And what brand, type and size are they?
My top choice for feminine protection is actually a silicone cup; in my case, I use one from an Italian maker that's narrow but longer. I chose the brand after googling "menstrual cup size chart" and learning how to get a size that would fit comfortably. It hurt a LOT to put in and out the first two cycles when my technique was uncertain and the silicone was at its newest and stiffest, but as promised by others users on forums, it got a lot better over time. Now I love it for tidiness and ease of use... and most especially how it almost never leaks at night!
For backup or very light days, I prefer flannel cotton pads from GladRags. I first switched to cloth on medical advice, but was surprised by how much more comfortable they are than the plastic disposable kind.

What’s the most embarrassing item you’ve ever used to get yourself off?
Oh. That's a long list to choose from. How do you rank a floor lamp against someone else's toothbrush handle (with their permission and encouragement)?
What is the most embarrassing or awkward thing that has ever happened to you during sex?
I have surprisingly few sexual horror stories. Maybe I've just repressed them all. The very first or second time I used a vibrator, though, I squirted and drenched my mattress, which was pretty distressing at the time.
When did you last pee? How much and what exact color (shade of yellow) was it?
Last night just before bed. I don't really remember details, so it must have been average.

My Random Truth thread turned out to be specifically for guys, so I located the very next question in the Truth Forum instead. I hope that's ok: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...39#post2854839
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote