View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:29 AM   #307
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early? Early

Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken? money and valuables

Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself? Thats hard. It would frustrate me not being able to see my future, but I think if I constantly knew what was coming, I would never leave my house. so I would go with the latter.

Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught? 4 years in jail. I would hate to live my life in guilt or do something that horrible to have the guilt.

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Real world

Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people? That is hard. I hate being lonely, but annoying people piss me off... Annoying people, because I could still have friends and relationships plus someone can be annoying but not extremely intolerable.

Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show? tv or movies. I use social media as a way to communicate with my friends and family and share my pictures or keep track of my sisters accomplishments.

Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard? Work for myself

Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory? horrible short term

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
fly. I would love to be able to fly like a bird.

Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week? bright. I can always cover my face. You can never escape the darkness.

Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die? I say if you are working at something you love, you will never work a day in your life, but I think the horrible job would be my choice because it would give me time to travel the world and enjoy life. Unless of course, I could work the dream job and take like 6 months off every year.

Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside? True love.

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds? Reading minds would probably end all my self doubting, but if I was meant to know what people are thinking they would tell me. I would choose teleportation.

Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.) I feel like I would rather know the when because if I was to have a miserable death, I would probably try to kill myself first, but knowing the time would help me plan to get the most out of the time I do have.

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard? Either option sounds horrible. I think being forced to sing is my choice though because if I would be forced to dance I would hate dancing which is something I really love so it does not seem worth it to be forced to do.

Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food? bland. I hate spicy foods.

Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
Fur. I would be sooo soft and lovable.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote