Thread: Fiction: The Velvet Web
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Award Star The Velvet Web

I've yet to write and complete a full getDare story, so here's another attempt. With any luck, this will be seen right through to the end. It isn't going to be the best story on getDare so don't expect it to be fantastic. It's just for a bit of fun and entertainment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIM & HER

Gabriella Milligan, 17

Dazzling shoulder-length brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, the perfect figure, perky breasts and an ass every guy would accidentally trip over to glimpse. She has a name. Gabriella Milligan. But call her Gaby. I do. It’s easier, and she prefers it. Seventeen years of age and just finishing her first year of college, single and intelligent. Proof that it is actually possible to be good-looking and fit. She had a large group of friends and loved her life. However, she wasn’t afraid of shying away for her own private time. (Not in a rude way!) Gaby was just Gaby and that was that.

Tom Sparks, 17

Tom was Tom and that was that. But a bit more about that. Tom Sparks was also seventeen and attended the same college as Gaby. However, he hadn’t spoken to Gaby once since the college year began. They were just in two different groups of friends and had no need to chat. And there was no time for passing comments as the two had lessons at different sides of the building. Tom was your typical teenager. Except for the fact he didn’t like football and hated drinking. So, really, he wasn’t a typical teenager. But, really, he was. Yeah. I’ll leave you, dear reader, to do whatever you want with that description.

MONDAY MORNING

College was over. School was out. Holidays began. Friday, 25th June. But Gaby worked weekends.

College was over. School was out. Holidays began. Monday, 28th June. 7am. Gaby woke up. Her alarm went off and Lady Gaga blared out of the speaker. Awful music, in my opinion, but she liked it. Just like every other single girl in college liked it. It was trendy and fashionable. Or, as I like to call it, a bandwagon. But I’ll stop rambling and get back on track. Half-way through track two, she rolled over to the edge of her comfortable double bed and failed to stop. She rolled out of bed and hit the floor. Facing the ceiling, eyes wide open, she giggled to herself. Not because she’d just hit her head on the floor, no. That would be weird. She was smiling because she’d had a ... well, a dream she liked. I shall say no more. Okay, fine. It involved a guy. (And because this is a story, you can probably guess which guy it was.)

(Ignore the bit in brackets. That’s a red herring. Her dream was actually about the guy from Twilight. You know the one. The other bandwagon.)

Clambering to her feet, she stretched and pulled the pink knickers from between her cheeks. (Not her face cheeks – why would she wear knickers on her head?) Raring to go for her first day off, she headed to the bathroom for a refreshing shower. Now, I’d go into detail about this beautiful girl showering her naked body but, for health and safety reasons, I can’t. I mean, if I’d walked into her bathroom to write down the happenings, I might’ve been distracted and slipped on the floor. That, and she probably would’ve hit me several times before screaming and phoning the police.

Back in her bedroom some twenty minutes later, she dropped her fluffy white towel and examined herself by the mirror. Everything was in perfect working order and condition (God, I make her sound like some sort of robot), so she pressed on to the wardrobe beside her. The clothes for this sunny Monday consisted of a tight red thong, white socks, a red bra, white t-shirt and a knee-length skirt. She headed back to the mirror and reached out to open her window’s blinds. Perfect. Her bra was just about visible through her t-shirt. She wasn’t a slut or anything – she just liked teasing guys. No harm in that.

Her plan for the day was to chill out, sunbathe and go for a walk, maybe. Nothing much. She just decided she deserved a day of doing fuck-all. Good on her. She was right. She did deserve it.

Monday, 28th June. 7am. Tom’s mobile phone alarm buzzed on his bedside table. He grunted and smacked it on to the floor with his hand and turned over.

Monday, 28th June. 8:30am. Tom’s mobile rang and blurted the Star Wars theme tune at maximum volume. It was his mother, ringing from work purposefully to wake him up. And, because his phone was out of his arm’s reaching-capability range, he slumped out of his cosy quilt and cut her off.

He might’ve been lazy but he was good. He wouldn’t go back to bed and his mum knew that, so she refrained from calling again. His penis brushing his legs, his hair scruffed up to high heaven, his eyes groggily half-open, he shuffled himself to the bathroom for a shower. Being a guy, you’d expect him to beat the girl’s time. But it wasn’t to be. Gaby’s shower lasted twenty minutes. Tom’s lasted thirty. Mind you, Tom decided to wake himself up with an extra addition to his shower routine. But I think that’s best left to your imagination.

Half past nine came around and he was dressed, sorted for the day ahead. He, too, had very few plans. In fact, he didn’t have any plans. He was a last-minute kinda guy who just did whatever happened to come up. The sun belting through his window, he made the conscious decision to take his laptop out into his back garden. He wasn’t a geek or a computer freak, but it was his main source of entertainment. And there was one website, in particular, he wanted to log on to. No, not Facebook.

getDare.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote