Thread: Fiction: The Photograph
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 01:02 PM   #11
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Another warning guys, this chapter contains heavy scat

Chapter 6

Leon didn’t sleep. His eyes stung with tiredness and his throat, sore from vomiting and retching all night, burned. He had made sure to pull his brothers underwear back on and wipe up as much of his own and Jack’s mess which had spilled from his hole. The act itself had made him throw up two more times.

Jack’s alarm sounded first. He watched with one eye open as his little brother stood up and walked towards the wardrobe. He was thankful he had woken up at all. He continued to watch as obviously his brother could feel some discomfort in not only his head but his back side too.

Jack looked around at Leon who quickly shut his eyes and then reached into the back of his briefs. Leon opened one of his eyes, just enough to see what Jack was doing. A few seconds later he took his hand from his briefs and studied his fingers. Leon held his breath.

He rubbed his fingers on the outside of his briefs and began to dress himself in his uniform. Leon sighed with relief and rolled his eyes at his brother’s bad hygiene. As much as he was disgusted with last nights events, he was happy that his brother had no idea.

His alarm buzzed shortly after Jack left the room, time for him to face whatever Jamie and the rest of the gang had in store for him today.

He stood up and instantly realised that his worry about using the bathroom with the plug inside him had just become a reality. He held his stomach as it groaned.

“Ignore it” he said to himself as he pulled on a pair of fresh boxer shorts. He hadn’t been told what to wear and he definitely wouldn’t be putting back on the piss filled briefs he had stuffed under his mattress if he didn’t have to.

His dick felt strangely free as he walked downstairs in his school uniform.

“Morning champ” his dad smiled from the kitchen table.

He was close to his dad, much closer than he was to his mum but he just couldn’t bring himself to look at him.

“Something wrong” he asked as he took a gulp of his coffee and took Leon by the chin, lifting his head.

“No dad, I’m fine” he grunted, pulling his face from his dad’s hand.

“You sure? You don’t look great” he replied

“I’m fine, honestly”

“Hormones” Jack called as he poured himself a bowl of cereal.

“Shut up” Leon snapped. Even speaking to Jack felt weird after what had happened the previous night.

“Well take it easy today champ, don’t want you feeling under the weather for later” his dad smiled.

“Later?” Leon asked.

“It’s Friday, your swimming competition?” his dad replied “are you sure you’re alright?” he continued.

“Yeah dad I’m fine, I just, I forgot is all”

“Forgot? You’ve been waiting for this for the past two months” his dad chuckled.

Leon picked up his lunch and walked to the door.

“I’m going to school”.

Thankfully there were no unwanted notes laying around outside his house, nor did he hear anything from Jamie or the rest all morning. Some of the boys in his class whispered and joked, obviously about Leon’s little episode in gym class yesterday but by 11am, that was the least of Leon’s worries.

His stomach was in agony. He needed the toilet badly. He tried thinking of anything else, he tried shifting in his seat, he even went to the bathroom and tried to go but the plug felt as though it was embedded inside him and nothing would make it move, nothing except Jamie.

Leon knew it was his only option. The bell rang signalling lunch time and Leon made his way towards the hall. He knew Jamie would be there.

“Jamie please, I need this thing out of me” he begged, trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

Jamie looked up at him. He was surrounded by all of the guys who had been in the shower the day before but they barely acknowledged him.

“Are you retarded?” Jamie asked with a grin.

“Please Jamie, it’s killing me” Leon begged.

“Piss off faggot” he replied, looking back at his lunch.

“Jamie!” Leon hissed.

Jamie stood up and without hesitation, punched Leon into the mouth. He immediately felt the blood gush from his lip.

“Maybe you should go to the basement bathroom and wash that blood up” Jamie whispered into his ear as he helped lift Leon off the floor.

The hall fell silent until Jamie sat back down and left Leon standing there, blood dripping down his chin.

Leon knew what Jamie had meant and walked to the basement bathroom. Nobody used it much, not even staff, it was mainly used for older boys to smoke in but thankfully it was empty by the time Leon arrived.
He looked in the mirror, his lip was busted and felt like it was burning. He splashed his face with cold water and spat out the blood from his mouth. It was sore but not as sore as his stomach.

“Lock the door Corey” Jamie’s voice called as four of them entered the bathroom.

Leon heard the click of the lock.

“Nice show last night Leon, hope you brushed your teeth” they all laughed, Leon stayed silent.

“Need to take a dump?” Jamie asked, looking amused.

Leon nodded sheepishly.

“Do you really think I’d make it that easy?” he continued “you show up in the hall, speak to me in public and I’m just supposed to let you shit?”

The other three laughed as they stood behind him.

“Don’t think so buddy” Jamie opened one of the stall doors then moved to the next one and finally the third.

“You get to shit when these toilets are clean” he sneered.

Leon took a step forward and felt his stomach turn yet again. The first bowl was completely caked in shit. He knew that not only did people smoke in the bathroom but the shyer boys who didn’t want to shit in the main toilets would come down here to do their business in peace, Leon knew this because he had done it himself on more than one occasion.

“I’ll get sick” Leon protested

“Then you’ll clean that too”

“No I mean I’ll get really sick”

“Don’t do it then, I really don’t give a fuck” Jamie smiled at him and turned to walk out.

“Jamie please stop this whole thing. What do I have to do before you’ll stop?” Leon felt tears forming again but tried to compose himself while the four of them looked on.

“Exactly what I tell you” he grinned “now, if you want to shit, you’ll clean the toilets like a good little boy”

This time Leon was adamant that he wouldn’t be doing it.

“No way”

“Okay then, have a nice day” Jamie smiled and the four of them made to walk out the door.

“Please Jamie!” he begged but the boys continued out the door.

“Fine then, I’ll do it!” he called, the pain in his stomach was worse than the thought of doing what Jamie asked but only just.

The four walked back in.

“Get to it then”

Leon walked over, took as much toilet paper as he could onto his hand and slowly lowered it into the shit infested toilet bowl. The smell was overwhelming the closer he got until he just about had his hand in the bowl and Jamie stopped him.

“You really are retarded aren’t you Leon?” he smirked “do you really think I’d make you clean the toilet bowls?”

Leon sighed with relief, he wanted to hug Jamie, even after everything else. He immediately pulled his hand out and thanked him.

“You didn’t let me finish Leon, what I was about to say was, do you really think I’d make you clean the toilet bowls with your hands? I want those bowls licked clean”

They all laughed as Leon felt the blood drain from his body, his legs began to go weak and he had to hold himself against the stall door to stop himself falling.

“You can’t be serious Jamie”

“Listen you little prick” Jamie’s voice deepened “I’m sick of you thinking you can decide what you do, thinking that you have an option” Jamie walked towards Leon and grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head backwards “if you hesitate once more, even if you fucking think about hesitating, I’ll make sure your entire family see you shoving your cock into your unconscious brothers tight little asshole, do you understand me?”

Up until now, somewhere in the back of Leon’s head, he didn’t think Jamie would actually go ahead with anything. He thought that maybe it was all just a game for Jamie and that there’s no way he’d really send photos of anything but something was different now, Leon knew that Jamie was serious about everything.

“Now get the fuck into that stall and let me see you eating that shit!’ Jamie shoved Leon into the stall and onto his knees.

Leon felt the piss from the floor seep through his trousers and resigned himself to the fact that he was about to eat the shit of probably over one hundred different boys. His stomach groaned again, reminding him that he was on the verge of exploding if he too, didn’t get to a toilet.

He looked into the bowl, it looked as though it had never been flushed. Huge logs of shit littered the bottom while the boys who had the runs obviously aimed for the sides and had coated it in more than one layer.

He threw up almost instantly as the smell engulfed his nostrils, he tried to compose himself but vomit began to spray from his mouth and nose again.

Leon knew that it was either this or he’d be taking a trip to the emergency room and trying to explain to the doctor and his mum and dad why there was a huge plug in his asshole.

He turned his head, trying desperately to inhale air that wasn’t putrid and took a breath. This was it. He was about to do it. He lowered his head as far as he could into the bowl and began to lick the bowl.

Shockingly it didn’t have as much of a taste as his brother’s asshole did. It was stale shit but it still had a strong taste that accompanied the disgusting odour. He could taste his own vomit mixed in as he took chunks off with his tongue and swallowed quickly. He kept his eyes shut as he made his way through the caked mess until finally he pulled his head out and squinted at the bowl. It was almost completely clean other than the logs at the bottom. He looked around and noticed all of them recording but decided to ignore it.

“I can’t get to the bottom” he said, holding his vomit in.

“Use your hands then” one of the other boys said and Leon wanted to punch him as Jamie nodded in agreement.

Leon knew not to hesitate and after throwing up again he reached into the bowl and picked up a handful of faeces. He took another breath, held his nose and took a bite. His head spun as he swallowed but he continued to do it until he’d gotten through all of them.

Sweat dripped down his forehead and he slumped over the bowl which was almost entirely clean, his eyes grew heavy but he was woken sharply as Jamie and another boy grabbed him under the arms and dragged him from the stall, guiding him briskly into the next one.

“You’re not finished yet” he spat, lifting up the lid.

This bowl wasn’t as dirty but Leon knew he wouldn’t physically be able to put his head inside. He had thrown up more in the last ten minutes than he had in his entire life. His stomach burned in a mixture of pain and constipation. His throat was on fire, more than it had been the night before and his head was too light to even keep his eyes open.

The school bell rang.

“Saved by the bell faggot” Jamie laughed “suppose you didn’t do too bad. What do you think guys, should we let him shit?”

Leon had gotten to the point where he didn’t even care. If he had to explain to his parents why his ass was stuffed and he couldn’t shit, he would come up with something. He knew he couldn’t take anymore shit.

“Looks like he’s had enough” one boy said.

“No, fuck it, make him eat the rest” came another.

“We’ll go easy on you” Jamie whispered in his ear as he pulled Leon’s trousers and boxers down.

Leon waited for the relief of having the plug taken out, regardless of the fact that another guy was doing it, but it never came. He felt something soft being put between his legs and attached around his waist. His trousers were pulled completely off, followed by his boxers and his weak, half naked body was turned around.

“That’s a nice look for you faggot” Jamie said, snapping a photo.

Leon opened his eyes and stared down at himself. His eyes watered again and instead of trying to stop himself, he cried.

Jamie had put a diaper on him, the plug was still inside him and now he realised that they never planned to take the plug out, they just wanted to humiliate him yet again.

His trousers were shoved back on him and after roughly washing his face he was guided out of the bathroom.

“You’ll get a nice surprise soon faggot and you’ll thank me for that diaper” Jamie winked.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote