Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #71
moretech

Default Page 57

“Man, from that I would have won the round” said Jeff as he showed that he has an 8 of Spades and Queen of spades which would have given him a flush. “Yea, lucky me” said Charles “Anyway, Time for some cuties to sell more stuff” he added. “Let’s start with Amy, do you keep going or do you stop? Also, I think you should sell your boobs, pussy, ass or mouth just like Lisa has to do when she loses” said Jeff “Fine, I keep playing and I sell my mouth, who wants to buy it?” she said. “I will” said Charles as he handed 300 chips to Amy at the same time as that Janet handed her 250 chips. “Well then Amy, as I own your mouth, you can not speak unless you first give oral sex to somebody” said Charles. Amy looked at Charles and then nodded saying that she understands.

“Jesse, what do you sell?” said Jeff “I will sell my jacket to the bank” said Jesse handing his Jacket to Janet and taking the 100 chips from her. “Next up, Nicole, my dear little sister, what do you sell?” asked Jeff causing Nicole to slightly glare at Jeff and then say “My panties to the bank unless somebody wants to buy both my bra and panty at the same time for 500 each” Everyone looked around until Charles said “Sure, and I will also add 50 to each to take them off from you”. This caused Nicole to be shocked as she was thinking nobody would go for it but now she could not back out anymore. Charles handed Nicole her 1100 chips and then Nicole stood up and turned to Charles. Nicole was clearly nervous as Charles put his hands on Nicole’s torso just under her training bra and pushed his thumbs under the fabric rubbing Nicole’s tiny breasts as he started to lift the bra off revealing her extremely small breasts with pink nipples. Charles then raised the bra over Nicole’s head and took it off of her completely. Charles then ran his fingers down on her body to her panties and taking the sides of her panties with his thumbs without stopping pulling Nicole’s panties down to reveal her ass and pussy to everyone as she was stepping out of them. Once Nicole was completely naked she went to sit down on her chair again and said “Let’s keep going”

Janet started to shuffle the cards and handed everyone their 2 cards while they were putting their chips in the center of the table. Lisa started by saying “I call” followed by Jeff with “I too choose call”. Amy frowned at her cards and then tossed them at Janet to indicate that she folds her hand. Jesse followed by saying “Well, that’s a little early as no extra chips were put in yet, but folding is fine for you, I however choose to call” After what Jesse said everyone chose to go for call allowing Janet, with some difficulty due to the vibrator inside her, to put 9 of clubs, ace of hearts and jack of clubs on the table. Lisa felt a little more comfortable with her cards now and said “I raise by 40” followed by Jeff who said “I fold” “As do I” came from Jesse. “I do not, I call” replied Kati followed by Colin who said “I too choose to call” “As do I” said Alexis. “I think I will fold” said a nervous Nicole followed by Charles “I too will fold this round” came from Charles which allowed Janet to put a 10 of spades on the table. While taking another look at their cards everyone decided to just call and allow Janet to put a 3 of spades on the table. The results of this round are

Lisa has a king of Spades and Jack of Hearts giving her one pair.
Kati has a 10 of Diamonds and 6 of hearts giving her also one pair
Colin has a 9 of diamonds and 7 of hearts also giving him one pair.
Alexis has a 9 of spades and ace of clubs giving her two pair and the winner of the round.

Janet then moaned loudly as she was having an orgasm from the vibrator inside her. “Please, can I take this out of me?” she begged. “Not until Kati is naked too” said Charles to which Janet was disappointed and then slowly started to struggle with dealing the cards. Once the cards were all dealt Nicole started with “Raise by 60” to which Charles followed with “Call” as did Lisa. Jeff hesitated for a moment and then said “Oh what the hell, call” Amy tossed her cards to Janet showing that she folded followed by Jesse who said “Call, and therefore all in” “I too decide to call” said Kati followed by Colin who said “All in with this call”. Lastly Alexis said “I fold” which allowed Janet to put a Jack of Spades, 4 of Clubs and 8 of Diamonds on the table. Nicole then said “I raise by another 100” which was followed by Charles and Lisa with “I call” followed by Jeff who said “I fold” while Kati said “I too will call, and will be all in with that”. Now that that part was done Janet put a 5 of Clubs on the table which made both Charles and Lisa smile while Nicole frowned and then said “I fold” Charles however looked at how many chips Lisa had and then said “I raise by 120” followed by a hesitating Lisa that said “All in”. As everyone except for Charles is either all in or folded Janet put the last card on the table which is a Jack of hearts. The results of this round are

Nicole folded after spending 180 chips bringing her down to 900 chips.
Charles has a King of hearts and 7 of clubs giving him a single pair of Jacks after spending 300 chips bringing him down to 4370 chips
Lisa went all in with a King of Spades and 7 of Diamonds giving her the same result as Charles
Jeff folded after spending 80 chips bringing him down to 1120 chips
Amy spent 20 chips and folded bringing her down to 520 chips.
Jesse went all in with an Ace of Clubs and Jack of Clubs giving him three of a kind.
Kati went all in with Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Hearts giving her two pair
Colin went all in with 10 of clubs and 3 of diamonds giving him nothing
Alexis folded after spending 20 buy-in chips bringing her down to 590 chips.
The winner of this round is Jesse. “Perfect, I got some chips again” said Jesse “Let’s get these things sold” he added looking at those who went all in.

Lisa was up first and as she was already naked she also became a slave of Jesse for a week before having to choose to sell her mouth, ass or pussy. “I know I have to keep going so I will sell my mouth” said Lisa. “I will buy that from you and then you will have the same rule as Amy, no talking unless you give a blowjob first” said Charles. Lisa received her chips and then looked at Kati who has to sell a piece of clothing. “I will sell my top to a player” said Kati “Since I own everything, ill buy it for 200 chips” replied Charles “Anyone else want to make an offer?” Kati asked but got no reply. “Okay, 200 it is, do you add 50?” asked Kati to Charles. “Yes I do, so come over here” he replied. Kati walked over to Charles and raised her arms above her head while Charles took the bottom of the shirt and started to lift it up revealing Kati’s stomach and then her strapless front closure black bra. Charles paused a moment and then pulled the top off completely allowing Kati to go back to her spot. “Next up, Colin” said Kati. “Okay, I sell my t-shirt to the bank” said Colin before taking his t-shirt off and handing it to Janet who then gave 100 chips to Colin.