View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 03:33 PM   #68
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Well you like humiliation and you want to push public And piss so here's my dare.
This is pushing it but it should be okay and doable.

First you drink 1 litre of water over 1 to 2 hours.
Then you go to a public place like a park or a city centre.
It can be in a different city if you want but it should be outside, you'll understand why in a second.
Also bring 1 litre of water drinking another 250 ml every hour.

Now when you get there you have to get permission from 3 people to be allowed to use a restroom. To do that you'll print out the following letter:

"
Dear Madame or Sir,

This slave just drank 1 litre of water and probably needs to pee urgently. He needs permission from 3 different people to be able to use a restroom again. You can give him permission, ignore him and go on your way OR you can ask him to pee his pants in front of you.
If he doesn't want to he has to kneel and apologize for being a scared cat.

Greetings
A member of GD
"
I am incredibly timid when it comes to taking my kinks and fetishes outside of my home (hence the public limit) so your task was challenging to say the least. While I was quite proud of myself, I suspect you may be disappointed.

I wrote your letter, word for word, on a piece of paper. I drank 1.5 liters of water over a couple hours and waited until I had to burst. I drove to a home hardware store about 20 mins from my house to complete your task. The excitement mixed with what felt like anxiety and sheer panic began to set in about 5 mins from my destination knowing the time to act was fast approaching. I parked in the back of the parking lot and began walking toward the front. The first people I came to was a couple, maybe 50 years old. I approached and said, "excuse me, this slave drank almost 2 liters of water and probably needs to pee urgently. He needs permission from 3 different people to be able to use a restroom again....". And then I froze. I panicked and was too scared to complete the rest. The couple shrugged it off and walked away. I walked back to my car and relieved myself in private.

Wow incredible rush just imagining what was going through these people's heads!

I was unable to complete your assignment in full and will accept any and all punishment you deem fit and report back in a timely fashion.

PS I am out of town for travel for a couple days so will be a great time to experiment further and serve anyone's purposes!

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bball11 for this post: