Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumlove View Post
ill join
male
age 19
bisexual

the limit i want broken is anal play, and i want to push my limit of personal friends
i will accept any dare this week and provide prove if you ask, but i will only be able to do them after 10:00 PM
If you really want to break them and not push them then this can be taken pretty far.

If you want to push them do the following:
Get a dildo or a cucumber and use it to fuck yourself anally, once you get a bit hard and in the mood I want you to call with one of your friends and stay on the line with them for like 10 minutes while you continue to fuck yourself.

If you want to break them, well then this is going to go a bit further.
You are bi so I want care who you chose, but there must be at least one of your friends that thinks your somewhat attractive.
Figure which of your friends does if you don't know guess and you might have to try several times.
Go up and tell one of your friends there's something you've wanted to try for a while. If it's a guy tell them that you want to know how it is to be taken anally but really taken (and used). However you trust that friend enough and don't want the first time to be with a stranger plead them to help you.
If it's a female friend do the same but tell them that you've always wanted to know how it would be to be pegged and dominated anally by a girl.

If they decline you, you try another friend until you have asked at least 3 different friends.

Good luck and have fun.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote