View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 08:38 PM   #94
RigStone
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm Not sure if this is still active but I hope someone enjoys reading this

I finished the challenge, results below

Spoiler:
I don't have problems with cumming from light simulation but I can also last pretty long so I went into this thinking it was going to be pretty easy. So I started off at a medium speed for the first 300 strokes trying to make sure I don't get too close too early. But I noticed I was running out of strokes so I started to focus on my head more and squeeze harder to get close to the edge. Then I got to 450 strokes and was close to the edge and was scared because I only had 50 left to cum, so I went fast through the last 50 and was about to get to 500 but I did not think about how or when I was going to cum so right when I hit the 500th stroke I squeezed right under my head and had a ruin orgasm because I ran out of stroke... But still felt good just wish I though about when to cum before hand lol, I finished with around 40 minutes left. Thanks for this challenge it was really fun :D

Likes: Hands free/prostate orgasm, anal, joi, teasing, ruined orgasm, hypno, edging and denial, chastity, creative dares.

Dislikes/Punishments: Forced multiple orgasms, long term only allowed ruined orgasms, all day butt plug.

Limits: Public, extreme pain and cbt, scat, face, permanent, long term denial (30+ Days), family, Burning).

Toys: 6.5" dildo, prostate massager, butt plug, Fleshlight, Chastity cage

Choose what I watch for February
RigStone is offline   Reply With Quote