View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
curdares rolled for me on the chat room. 3, 4, 2, 5
As I've reported on my thread, I already masturbated on my backyard today, so this was going to be the second time! For those who haven't visited my dare thread yet (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48588), I live with a roommate in a quiet one-story house, in a lightly populated area just outside of town (near a beach). My backyard isn't fenced at all, and can probably be seen by only three houses (two are closer than the other one), and from certain vantage points on the street (which has very low to non-existent traffic). I started this dare at 7.30 am so the sun was up and it was a bright day with a clear sky. My roommate was (and still is) fast asleep, and probably so were most of the neighbours, but as it was nearing 8 o'clock, people might start to wake up for work. Or, for all I knew, be already awake and having coffee...

Now, the dare didn't specify clothing, so I thought I might get away easily by doing this over my clothes, but that felt like cheating, especially since I can be seen by so few points! So... once again, I stepped on the back yard completely naked, and lay on my back, knees bent, legs spread-eagled, my pussy facing the two houses that can see me more clearly, and I started masturbating! I edged, fast, and I really wanted to come, and I had no timer set, but I was sure the 50 mins weren't up! In fact, I was sure not even 10 mins had passed! So I held back my orgasm by stopping for a bit, and started again. I really couldn't hold it back for long, though, so I came long before the 50 mins were up! I enjoy prolonging my climaxes, but I'm not very good at it! Later on I am going to roll on the tit and pussy torture tables to find out my punishment. Unless someone else is prepared to roll for me!
Rolled a 6 :P Lucky you.

Tit Torture: Rolled a 2

Pussy Torture: Rolled a 4

Have fun
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote