View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #11
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
As you njoy toothpaste and it's a fresh clean pussy,
Bring yourself to edge twice and take 4 pens cover them in toothpaste and insert them into your pussy. Prepare a fifth pen. Insert your four and squeeze your cunt around them, count from 1 to 10 and release. Do this four times.
After fourth time push 5th pen into middle of other four and repeat as above but five times. Prepare 6th pen.
Repeat until your bald pussy bulges with ten pens.

Pm me for punishment for every pen you cannot take.
So I started by edging, then coating the 4 pens in toothpaste and inserting them- because I'm quite tight, I had to put them in one at a time, so there was plenty of time to feel the effect of the toothpaste, all spread out. I squeezed my cunt around them as best I could, 4 times. I then coated a 5th pen in toothpaste, inserted it into the middle of the 4, and clenched my pussy muscles around it 5 times. It was cool to see the pens bulge in and out with the contractions of my pussy muscles. Unfortunately, because I'm so tight, I could only get 5 in.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote