View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:14 AM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
As a sub: not respecting boundaries. Trying to negotiate your limits like you have those limits for fun. Being too pushy and demanding explanations for everything and then don't believe you when you do give one. Being borderline obsessive thinking you're around to play 24/7 and will get mad if you take longer than 5 mins to respond.

These are traits of an abuser, not a Dom. Unfortunately they seem way too common for a lot of "doms" online.
I don't get the negotiations over limits. What fun is it if your partner is uncomfortable and anxious? I've occasionally pushed limits of partners before, but that's only with long-term play partners, and lots (and lots) of trust and communication before hand.

And the 24/7 thing is universal I think. Sometimes I just need to do laundry or pick up the kids.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote