View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:18 PM   #65
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Congratulations, Jaro.

I didn't know it would start all over.
Well, I don't want the thread to die. I still like to answer questions.

And wouldn't it be great if every time the poster with the most questions gets to decide how you must cum the first time after your edge denial? Within your limits, of course.
Shall we try to get you to a new record? I think you should note and update the record somewhere.
(these don't count as questions )
I will note it somewhere but I think for now I will stay in charge of how I cum. I don't agree we should try to set a new record. This is hard enough as it is, also because of all the ruining I do.

According to your best knowledge, what would be your daily feet care program for your new mistress if she allowed you to, and gave you a one hour video?
You mean how I would take care of her feet in real life? Based on your other questions I assume you mean that, although then I don't know what you mean with the video. I would wash her feet every day of course. And massage them. And whenever needed I would clip and file her toenails. And I would paint them a different color whenever she wishes. I hope she would like to keep them painted at all times. I would even train myself to give professional pedicures if she wanted to. Go with her to the foot spa and watch and learn.

Would you like it if she insisted that you were naked while doing it?
Of course!

How would you feel if that nudity had to remain while having guests during the feet care, and she would explicitely invite guests over for that time window?
As long as the guests know about it in advance and don't mind it. And as long as it's nobody I know I'd be okay with it... although extremely nervous.

How would you feel with a mistress that already had a feet care slave but would still take you?
I'd prefer to be exclusive but I would still be okay with that.

Would it change anything if that other feet care slave was female?
That would be preferred actually.

How would you feel if your new mistress forced you to sleep naked besides another naked but attractive female slave, but you were not allowed to touch ever?
I would like that, however frustrating it would be.

If you found an online mistress, and she would agree to take extra time for her feet care and provide you pictures, but only in return of you suffering, what would be the worst imaginable you would do?
That's a tough one. As much as I'd love that, I wouldn't do just anything and I don't like being punished if I didn't deserve it. That being said, I would want to prove to her that I'd really appreciate this. What I can come up with now is the following:
I would do 1 hour of corner time. I really truly hate corner time. But I would do it naked while plugged with a hollow tunnel plug, wearing high heels and my face covered in peanut butter. I hate the smell of peanut butter but I like being messy and the plug would also turn me on a bit. I would do it in front of that corner time app so that I really cannot move. After that I would deepthroat a dildo in the mirror for 10 minutes (which is excruciating) and then I would end with the thing I hate most of all. A cold shower. The last thing I cannot even do for more than half a minute or so, but I would do it long enough (if needed with breaks) to clean my face.
I hope this would prove to her how much I love well groomed female feet!

What are the most vital five information about your mistress you would try to get for making her a perfect birthday in real life?
Her favorite food, her favorite music, her favorite color, her hobbies and her style of clothing.

If you had to come up with three feet related PM dares for you, what would they be
"Pm me rated and for each pair of really pretty feet that I see I will edge 1 time"
"Pm me heels and I will wear my pair of high heels for X minutes"
"Pm me pic and I will find you a picture of feet exactly according to your specifications. If it is an exact match like you expected I may remove 1 edge from my bank. If it isn't, I must add 2 edges AND spank my soles 20 times each with a ruler."

18 edges added again!

But thanks for the good questions.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote