View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default Contest 19/F Nipple Torture + Bondage

alright so I want to run a sort of a contest on here over the next few days, Everyone that wants to participate must send me 3 pictures or video clips of what they think brutal bondage or nipple torture for a girl looks like, all of the videos must stay within my limits so try to avoid things with needles, as that would cause blood and permanent damage which is off limits, everything else is fair game, whoever sends me the best video or picture for me to recreate will get the picture or video of me recreating the winning picture or video over kik.

This contest starts now and will continue for the next 7 days, send pms to me and post in this thread that you submitted the dare in case I miss any. Thank you and as always I dare you to do your worst!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst