View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 AM   #25
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
Since you like public and cold, then go find an ice cream seller, buy two ice cream cones and place the ice cream straight into the front of your panties and into your bra too. If it gets too cold, you can use your fingers to scoop it out and eat it.
Hello owlart! I did it...
yesterday evening I went to the main square of my town. There, I waited for the ice cream seller to get empty and entered. A girl was serving. I was wearing a bra, panties, t-shirt and a not so long skirt. I asked for 2 small icecreams... lemon and strawberry. I paid and I went out... I walked to a corner where I was unseen.
I raised my t-shirt and my bra... took a deep breath and put the ice cream directly on my tits... I gasped! it was COLD! I put the bra back in place... my breath got heavier, you can understand why!
The I lowered my skirt and held my panties from my pussy... then... I put the icecream there. My god... COLD!!! I wanted to scream. I threw the cones away, leaving the icecream there. I felt it melt... thankfully it didn't go... inside.
I tried to walk but it was a bit difficult with all that cold THERE! The icecream started to go down on my legs and my stomach... I couldn't walk away like that, so I waited.
After a while, my pussy was freezed but wet both from the icecream and... well... from me. The t-shirt was striped in red because of the strawberry ice cream and my legs were all sticky... I tried to clean myself with no success... well, what I could do? I walked back home like that...
Some people looked at me, but no one said anything to me...

Thanks owl! You are welcome to write more dares

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress

Last edited by silvia84; 06-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote