View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 10:50 PM   #1
RosyS

Default A Little Hidden Public Task

Hello everyone! This is my first task so I hope you like it. My Master was on an exhibitionist mindset today so he made me do a slight variant so I decided to share it. This is oriented towards those who are extremely timid of any public tasks but anyone can do it.

Start by tying your breasts or cock and for women adding a crotch rope (bonus if it has a knot right at your clit). Put a butt plug in your ass and a dildo in your pussy (bonus if they vibrate). Now attach nipple clamps to your breasts.

Women put on a dress with no panties and your tallest heels. Guys wear a white tshirt that clings to your body (It doesn't have to be super clingy). Head out to your nearby mall and rub on your way there to get you extra horny.

Walk around the entire perimeter of mall and each floor. Make sure to enter every store you would likely enter if you were not in this predicament. If possible play close attention to the bottom shelves so you have to bend over.

Head over to the restroom and you may edge once. Rub your juices and precum all over your breasts (guys all over your dick) then lick your hand clean. When you return home, you may cum for a job well done.

When you finish, report back and let us know how it went.

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RosyS for this post: