View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 07:14 PM   #43
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyNeeds View Post
I'll push my pics and public limits for the next 24 hours.

I'm a 28yo female by the way.
Well I've 1 dare that's regarding the public limit, the other is a bit more generic but fits here perfectly since it's about pictures.

for the picture go here (of course you can cover your face, photoshop, etc):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=300724

For the public limit this dare should work fine,

Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging, I would be severely impressed if you did.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

Note: you could change the number to 2 or 4 rolls but decide beforehand, I suggest posting here, and don't back out/change once you have started.

Last edited by Nwbie; 06-08-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote