Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #58
moretech

Default Page 47

Kati took off her shoes and socks leaving her with five pieces. Amy took off her shoes, Charles took off his hat, Jeff took off his sweater as it was rather warm in the room leaving him in his t-shirt, Samantha took off her jacket and boots, Nicole, Jesse, Tyler, Colin and Janet were already at five pieces, Lisa took off her shoes, Ian took off his shoes and Alexis took off her boots. Catherine did not take any clothing pieces off and said “I will first see the other rules before I decide if I want to play or not”.

After everyone took the pieces off Amy said “Ok, as there is more people than what I was expecting, We will play a Texas holdem poker game, we each get 500 in chips and the minimum for each round is $20, if you’re out of chips, then you will sell a piece of your clothing to either a different player or to the bank, when selling it to the bank, then only the player who sold the piece can buy it back, the rates for each piece, sell and purchase, is written down, I’ll give that to everyone soon, when you sell to a player, then it must be at least 10% more as what the bank offers for it but you could have it that you can not get the piece back if the player refuses to sell it back. The purchased pieces can also be used as pieces to sell to yet again an other player or to the bank. The pricing of purchase back from the bank is always double as what you first received from it.” “So, if we have no chips we can sell any of the pieces we have, even if they were not ours to start with?” asked Nicole “Yes” replied Amy “Okay, and when selling to the bank, only the person who sold it to the bank can buy it back?” she asked again “That is correct” “Okay, what are the prices for each piece?” asked Charles. Amy handed out a paper with the prices of each piece on it that the bank will give.

To the Bank
Shoes/Socks/Jewelry/Accessories: 50
Sweater/shirt/pants/skirt: 100
Panties/Bra/Boxers/briefs: 200

To a Player
Shoes/Socks/Jewelry/Accessories: 55 or more
Sweater/shirt/pants/skirt: 110 or more
Panties/Bra/Boxers/briefs: 220 or more

“Seems fair enough, it is more daring for girls to take off their bra so they can earn more that way, aren’t you girls lucky?” commented Harry. “Lastly, if somebody is naked and broke again, then this person will become a slave of the winner of that round for one week and can then choose to stop playing or keep going, if you keep going you get 250 chips” said Amy. “Sounds like a good game” replied Kati “So, Catherine, will you join or leave?” she added. “I will leave, I suck at poker and I don’t want to be a slave so have fun everyone” said Catherine as she started to walk away.