View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #12
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by motmot13131313 View Post
+5 edges for a start

But i would like you to fill yourself up and wear your most girlie outfit with your diaper, so drink lots and lots of water(like 3L to 4L) and give yourself an enema. Wait until your a 9/10 desperate to pee and give yourself and enema. Then you are to go for a 25 minute walk and try to hold it in while you blush in your sissy outfit as people look on at you.

Think of your denial, your edges and this thread while your walking struggling to keep it together. Once your back you may release.

Also on your walk i want you to say loudly so you could be evenly overheard
"IM A SISSY SLUT THAT THRIVES ON HUMILIATION" 10 times and you must restart the task of saying these if you aren't being loud enough (be honest).

Would like a report on how it went, enjoy X

I did the 5 edges before I did this task. I started preparing about 2 hours before. Drinking lots of water. It made me pretty full and also made me need to pee super bad!

Next when I was at that immense urge to pee I performed the enema. I used the normal bag which is a liter. Once it was all inside me, making me have to pee even more, I got diapered im and dressed in the my little pony shirt, pink little girls skirt, white flats and had my hair in pig tails.

While I was on my walk I was definitely blushing a lot. From the looks I got to the though of how pathetic I looked to this thread and the denial I am in currently. I didn't get any comments (that I could hear) but I did get some interesting looks. i repeated "IM A SISSY SLUT THAT THRIVES ON HUMILIATION" over and over as loud as I would be taking to someone ten feet away from me. So it was heard. I did notice some young ladies take notice of me and giggled to each other as they whispered to each other.

I made it to entire 25 minute walk without having to release the enema or my bladder so I was able to do so at the end. I must admit I was sweating a little trying to keep the enema in and stop myself from peeing. I release both into my waiting diaper before I got back in my car. Since I drove to my workout spot, I would drive back in my wet and mess.

Thank you for the task! Sorry the report took a little while.

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote