Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #56
moretech

Default Page 45

Kati slowed down a little but still kept on going up and down on Charles. A few minutes later Kati had an other orgasm causing her pussy to contract on Charles’s dick which in turn got him to cum inside Kati. Kati then stopped moving and sat naked, with Charles’s dick inside her on Charles. “That was cruel” she said in a weak voice “Using the bracelets to make me so horny is just cruel” she added. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would affect you that much, can you get off me now?” said Charles to which Kati got up and looked around to realize she was still in public and started to feel embarrassed again.

“Here, you can both have your clothes back, but Kati, do not put them on unless neither of us is around” said Charles while handing the bag with their clothes to Amy and then walking away. After Amy got dressed she said “Kati, go ahead, get dressed, I am going home now”. Kati put her skirt and tank top on and also went home.

May 25 of the year 3421
The next few days nothing happened and then the agreed upon date for their poker game came up to which Kati got her house ready and set up a poker game in her room before her friends arrived. Kati knew full well that she could end up being stripped naked again and decided to wear a retro top with a single medium-length sleeve and a pair of jeans, as well as a pair of shoes, Kati also put on a hair bow. At 1pm Amy arrived in a shirt with a single strap sleeve and a medium-length lacy skirt, as well as a pair of shoes with heels. “Hey, all ready for the poker game?” said Amy “Yep, all set up in my room” replied Kati. “Oh, no, let’s move it to the living room” “uhm, why? If my brother or sisters come down they would be seeing us there” “I invited a couple other people for our game, including your brother and sisters, so they already know about it” smiled Amy. “Oh ….. Why did you do that?” asked Kati. “To make it more fun and embarrassing for us all, so that we all do our best to win” “Okay then, help me move it to the living room” said Kati.