Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 02:38 PM   #55
moretech

Default Page 44

May 16 of the year 3421
On the second last day of Kati having to be naked she was not as lucky as early in the morning Kati received a text message from Charles for her to go to the bridge in the park. Kati knew that this meant she was going to be naked in the park but still decided to put on a skirt and tank top. Once Kati arrived at the agreed upon location she saw that nobody was there and she waited for a moment. A few minutes later Amy arrived “Hey” said Amy while Kati took off her tank top and skirt. “Hey, do you know why I had to come here?” asked Kati “No, Charles asked me to come here too” “Oh, okay” said Kati who was embarrassed about being naked in public once again. After an other few minutes Charles arrived. “Great, you’re both here already” said Charles “Now, Amy, I order you as a slave to strip naked too” he added. “Shit” said Amy before taking off her t-shirt, then her pants and shoes which was followed by her bra and then panties. “Now what” said Amy who was also completely naked in public now. “Now, Amy, get Kati handcuffed with her head under the bridge railing, her arms above it and the chain from these handcuffs under her chest” said Charles as he handed some handcuffs with long chains to Amy. As Amy was getting Kati tied up Charles took both Kati and Amy’s clothing and put it in a bag he had with him.

Due to the way that Kati got tied up she was now standing bent over with her whole body on display and easy to access. “I am done getting her tied up” said Amy “Good, now I will tie you up in the same way” replied Charles. Amy complied and shortly after was also tied up naked with her ass and pussy easily accessible to anyone. “Almost done” said Charles as he spread Amy’s legs and put a spreader bar on her so her legs stayed nicely spread. After Amy got her bar he did the same to Kati. “There, just two more things missing” he said before pulling out two gags and two blindfolds. “Open up” he said to Kati who opened her mouth and let Charles put the gag in her mouth and also got it tied around her. Once this was done he put the second gag in Amy’s mouth and then blindfolded them both. “Okay, now you two can enjoy the next few hours like this” said Charles. “Oh, before I forget” said Charles while going to Amy’s bracelet and turned it to “Horny” for Kati and then doing the same to his own bracelet. “Enjoy” he said while walking away and sending a message to everyone else from the group.

Neither Kati nor Amy knew how long they were there but Kati suddenly started to moan as she felt the effect of the bracelet increasing even more and more. After just a few moments all Kati was thinking off was how much she wanted to get cock inside her pussy as the juices were running down her legs. Some time later they heard some voices but did not recognize the voices. “Dude, look at that” “Wow, is that for real” “We’re not dreaming, are we” “Man, that’s just awesome” was what both Kati and Amy could hear before they heard some footsteps very close to them. “Don’t come here, don’t come here” thought Amy right before she heard from right behind her. “Holy shit, we can even fuck them?” “Let’s check first, Hey girls, can we fuck you?” asked one of the guys. Kati nodded yes as she was too horny to refuse it while Amy hesitated until she then too nodded knowing that she had no choice anyway. “Amazing” said the same voice while Amy and Kati could suddenly feel a hand on their asses and then their breasts. “This one sure is eager” said a guy as Kati felt some fingers go inside her pussy.

“This one is wet too” said an other guy while rubbing Amy. Not much later both Kati and Amy could feel an other sensation, Amy knew all too well from the previous challenges that this was a cock that was entering her while Kati lost all ability to think straight and started to moan loudly as a dick was being pushed inside her.

After a few minutes of being fucked Amy also started to moan and enjoy herself. Kati was moaning non-stop while then suddenly getting an orgasm. “This feels great” “Shut up dude, I want to fuck this slut without hearing some dude’s voice” was the conversation that Amy was hearing while still being fucked by an unknown person. “Hey slut, it’s okay if I cum inside you right?” asked one of the guys to which Amy nodded as she did not know who asked. “Mine said yes, yours doesn’t seem to be too worried about anything, so I say you can fill her up too” said the other voice “Oh, so that is the one that is fucking me” thought Amy before suddenly feeling the sensation of a dick twitching in her pussy and cum being sprayed inside her. Shortly after the dick got pulled out of Amy and she awaited further fucking but then she heard “That was awesome, come on, let’s go” “Wait” said the second voice before Amy heard the sound of some pictures being taken. “Damned Charles” she thought to herself knowing that now some strangers had pictures of her naked.

For quite some time longer both Amy and Kati were tied up to the bridge with the occasional touching of people happening but most of the time they just walked by and gave some comments about the girls. “Well, did you enjoy your session?” asked Charles all of a sudden. Kati who was still desiring some cock in her pussy didn’t respond while Amy nodded even though she didn’t really like it. “Okay, good, then you can now go” said Charles as he got the handcuffs off of Amy’s hands who then stood up and took the blindfold off herself. As she suddenly saw the light again she was blinded while still standing naked with her legs spread from the spreader bar in the middle of a park bridge. Once she got used to the light Amy took her gag off. “Can I get my legs freed and my clothes back please?” “Sure” said Charles before getting Amy’s feet free “Now, for your clothes, you will need to get Kati untied first”

Amy took the handcuff key from Charles and then untied Kati’s hands. Kati then slowly started to move from under the bridge’s railing while Amy was getting Kati’s feet free. Once her feet were free Kati had also taken her blindfold off and suddenly pushed Charles to the ground and pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his dick. “Kati, what are you doing” asked Charles but Kati did not respond and instead straddled Charles and positioned herself above his dick before going down getting his dick inside her pussy. As Kati started to fuck Charles by moving up and down his cock in public he realized that he got everyone to set their bracelets to horny. “Amy, turn your bracelet off and send a message to the others to do the same, I think it’s making Kati just a tiny bit horny” he said as he turned his own bracelet off. Amy turned hers off and then grabbed Charles’s phone and sent a message from it to everyone.