View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 04:54 AM   #18
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Go wear a running outfit, and go for a jog in the park. But before you leave, take 1 liter of water to drink...
1.) In the park, when running, in case you see a person with a red jacket, remove your bra, and walk with it in your hands for 5 minutes. After that, start running again.
2.) Since you've taken a liter of water, and you have to keep this up for 1,5 hour (if you're tired of running you can continue walking, or take a rest somewhere on a park-bench).
In case you need to pee - you cannot take your pants off.
Hope you get home dry
Hello deschut... I did it!
Yesterday, back from office, I went for a jog at the nearest park. I was wearking white bra and panties, blue sport suit (pants and jacket), shoes. I took a bottle of water with me and went to the park.
I stayed in the park for 1 hour and 30 minutes, as you requested. I started by running around (the park is small). I drank the water taking small sips. After a while I felt the need to pee and I tried to ignore it. I ran again... drank again... I couldn't ignore the urge to pee anymore and I got scared. I thought "now I have to pee and I can't remove my pants!". I went behind some bushes and rocks and I squat. It took me sometime to let go... and when I did it, I felt the panties getting wet... then my pants... then I felt my pee dripping on the ground. When I finished, I felt... well... wet!! I stood up and tried to run. It was... strange... the feeling of wetness, the fear of being seen that way.
I slowed down and walked around... still drinking water.
After 1 hour and a half, and after a whole bottle of water, I returned home. Unfortunately, I felt the urge to pee again as soon as I left the park. "What do I do now??". My home was too far... so I had to hide behind a low wall, squat, and pee again... I felt wet once again..... (by squatting I avoided wetting my legs). I stood, looked around... saw no one, and started walking again. 2 cars passed by... but I don't know if they noticed. After all I was wearing a dark blu sport suit.
Once at home I changed myself and took a shower.
That's it!

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote