Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 02:16 PM   #52
moretech

Default Page 42

Thank you SlaveMasterAllMost for helping me correct some grammar mistakes on my posts

As for the other people reading my story, feel free to vote on what characters I should use in my next story, the votes can be found here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307941
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307373
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307020

Thanks

Kati opened Samantha’s door and peeked inside to see both Samantha and Jeff laying naked on Samantha’s bed still sleeping. Kati went inside the room, closed the door behind her and took her dress off. Kati then went to Samantha and looked at both of them snuggling into each others arms. “I’ll just put the bracelets on their wrists” said Kati who took a bracelet of her wrist and carefully placed it on Samantha’s wrist without waking her. Kati then took an other bracelet and went over to Jeff’s wrist and put it on his. Pleased with herself Kati went back to the door and was about to open the door when she realized she took her dress off as the rules state when she is with them. Kati put her dress back on and left the room. “She seems very tired, I’ll let her sleep” said Kati to Ian while she left the house. “Two down, two to go” thought Kati “Off to Lisa’s place”.

After walking for a while Kati arrived at Lisa’s place and went inside to Lisa’s room with the help of Violet, Lisa’s oldest sister, aged 27. Kati saw that Lisa was still naked on her bed passed out and took her own dress off as she was with someone of the group again. Kati looked at Lisa and noticed that she had some bruises. “What happened?” wondered Kati before just like with Samantha and Jeff tried to put the bracelet on Lisa’s wrist. Lisa woke up from this “Kati, is that you?” “Yes” “What time is it?” “8.30 ish” replied Kati. “Oh, okay, uhm, I’m exhausted” said Lisa. “What happened?” “Well, when going to Amy’s place one guy fucked me and an other guy from the same group assaulted Amy who defended herself and when I went back home that group stopped me and every one of them fucked me and invited more people, I have no clue how many people fucked me or for how long, I only got home around 1 or so” said Lisa “That’s horrible, why didn’t you stop them?” “The G.R.E. didn’t let me, that freaking thing works” “oh, Right” replied Kati. “Well, this bracelet might help with your exhaustion” said Kati as she handed the bracelet to Lisa. “Oh, you got them already?” “Yea, Charles made me buy them yesterday and as I didn’t have enough made me do things to get enough, either way, they should give unlimited stamina so should help with your exhaustion” “Right” said Lisa as she put the bracelet on. “you’re right, I can feel the effect of it already, but it’s slow to restore everything so I’ll rest, go ahead and put your dress on and go somewhere else” said Lisa.

“Okay” replied Kati who took her dress and put it back on “Just have to get Amy her bracelet, then I am good to go for that part” said Kati but Lisa had passed out again. “Good night Lisa” said Kati as she left her room. Kati then went to Amy’s house.

Once Kati arrived at Amy’s house and knocked on the door Amy opened up “Oh hey Kati” said Amy “Come in” Kati went inside and once inside let her dress fall to the ground making her completely naked again. “what the …..” said Amy surprised until she remembered the deal “Right, naked when hanging out with us, good girl” smiled Amy at Kati. “here is your bracelet” said Kati while handing Amy her bracelet. “Oh cool” said Amy as she put it on. “So, does it actually work?” “Yes, Charles already got me to feel pain, sadness, happiness, being horny and what not yesterday” “Ok, cool” said Amy as she moved her hand between Kati’s legs and felt her pussy. “Okay, mostly dry” said Amy “let’s see how well this works” she added as she turned the bracelet to horny. Kati could instantly feel that she was starting to get wet “It works” said Kati to which Amy felt Kati’s pussy again. “You’re right, you’re already wet” said Amy as she started to go to the kitchen. “Follow me” she commanded to Kati.

Kati followed Amy to the kitchen and saw Jesse eating his breakfast with his back still to Kati. “Shit” she thought “Do you want something to eat?” asked Amy “No, I have to go, just came to give the bracelet” replied Kati to which Jesse turned around and saw a naked Kati standing in front of him again. “that’s what I call a good morning” joked Jesse while looking at Kati. “Yea, well, bye, I really have to go” said Kati starting to walk away “Ok, bye, we’ll hang out later” said Amy to Kati. Kati left the house after putting her dress on.

A few hours later Kati was at her job still in her dress and sandals while being horny thanks to Amy not turning the option off. Kati kept on working as good as she could under the circumstances, after all, her job was to hand out flyers to passer-by’s of the store she was working for. A few minutes before her break Jeff and Samantha arrived at Kati’s job walking hand in hand. “Hey Kati” said Samantha to which Kati’s eyes opened wide before moving her hands to her dress straps to let her dress fall to the ground. “Wait, no need to do that, you got these bracelets to us, right?” “Yes, I did, you were both sleeping naked in your bed” said Kati to Samantha and Jeff. “Okay, because you were so kind to let us sleep we will let you keep your dress on but during your break we will make some modifications to it.” “Okay, my break is in ten minutes” replied Kati. “Ok, meet us at those benches there” said Samantha while pointing to a nearby bench. “Ok” said Kati before going back to work while Samantha and Jeff walked away.

Ten minutes later Kati arrived at the bench “Ok, I have a lunch break now” “Great, come with us” said Jeff starting to get up and walking to an alley that leads to the back of the stores, they were usually abandoned. Once they were hidden from everyone Jeff said “Okay, Kati, take off the dress for the modifications” Kati took off the dress and handed it to Samantha and Jeff leaving her standing there completely naked. “Oh, nice, no underwear, that will make it more interesting” said Samantha “Yea, I didn’t put any on so I could be naked as fast as possible when any of you guys started to hang out around me so I didn’t face an other punishment” replied Kati. Samantha then cut the straps to Kati’s dress from the back of the dress and then started to cut the back off the dress off. “Damnit, there goes a nice dress” said Kati “Don’t worry, I’ll but you a new one later” replied Samantha. Once most of the back was cut off Samantha gave the dress to Kati. “Here, put it on, the straps can be used to be tied around your neck” “Okay” said Kati as she pulled the dress over her head and tied the straps around her neck. The dress now had Kati’s back fully exposed to just above her ass and her sides were also nicely visible, as it was a loose summer dress if some wind blew in the wrong direction her breasts would become practically fully exposed and so would her ass. Samantha then went to Kati and started to cut from the bottom of the dress up to just under Kati’s pussy and then started to go around the dress cutting off the bottom part of the dress. The length of the dress was now only just covering her pussy and would easily be blown up revealing everything.

Last edited by moretech; 06-03-2017 at 02:25 PM.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote