Thread: Anal Truths
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 06:25 PM   #8
ertin006

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa_birch View Post
What is the most painful thing you have put in your anus?
Cayenne Pepper mixed with other stuff. It burned so much.

What is the largest thing you have put in your anus?
This plastic pyramid CD rack thing. Hard to explain but it was pretty big.

How do you like your enemas?
I do them in the shower, either plain or with soapy water. I hold them using a butt plug and wait about ten to fifteen minutes before expelling them.

Would you go out wearing a butt plug?
Not unless I was sure I wouldn't run into someone I know. I would feel really weird if I saw someone I know whilst walking around with one in. I wouldn't mind if I was sure I wouldn't see anyone but it has yet to happen.

Would you sleep wearing a butt plug?
No. I'd like to but I'm too worried it might get sucked up in the night! I know it is very unlikely but I'm paranoid and I would die of humiliation if I had to go to the hospital to get something removed!

Have you ever had any bad experiences? (Things getting lost, too much pain... et cetera).
The cayenne pepper was very painful and once I had come, it stopped being such a turn on and I just wanted to get rid of it. Also I inserted this picture holder thing that is a cube with a wire on to hold the photo. I inserted the cube part and it felt really good but getting out was pretty tricky!

Is anal a turn on, a punishment or both?
Both. More of a turn on but I like to increase the pain sometimes and make sure I know I'm really bad and deserve punishment.

Is there anything in your anus right now?
A soap stick and it's hurts!

buttplugs, they will come out usually when you use the toilet
like everything lube is the key

PM dare

bdsm score
ertin006 is offline   Reply With Quote