Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #51
moretech

Default Page 41

A little after when Jeff and Samantha split up from Kati and Charles. Kati said to Charles “please don’t be too mean during your master time” “I will do my best” said Charles “but before we go home, you have some shopping to do” “What? What do I have to do shopping for?” asked Kati “Don’t you remember? You said you would buy us all the stamina bracelets and link them all to yours so we can make you ….. Feel things when you’re not around” said Charles with a grin on his face. “I remember that, but why now? I am naked!” “That’s exactly why, and I command you to do so now” “Shit” said Kati “Fine” she added before starting to walk in the direction of a store that sells them. Kati had the urge to cover herself up each time a person could see her which was pretty much the whole time walking to the store. Once she arrived at the store Kati went to the register and said “I wish to buy six stamina bracelets and they all have to be linked to one to make that one able to get signals from all the others” “Okay, please make sure that the person who gets the bracelet that gets the signals is aware of this” “I know, that is mine” “Oh, then one more question” “Okay” said Kati “Why are you naked” asked the cashier “I lost a bet and this is my punishment, including the bracelet part” said a bright red Kati from being naked in a crowded store without being able to cover anything up. “You’re lucky that the law for public nudity has been abolished when we came to this planet or you would get arrested” said the Cashier before taking six bracelets and programming them to what was requested. “That will be 6000” said the cashier after they were programmed. Kati’s eyes widened “That much?” “Yes, they cost 1000 each” “Charles, can I borrow 700? I don’t have the full amount” asked Kati “No, you can not, instead, just ask some of the other customers here if they can help you for a service” said Charles. Kati hesitated and then said “Okay” before turning to the Cashier “Is there any other way that I can pay for the last 700?” “There is not, you will need to come up with the 700 or lower the number of bracelets you buy” Kati looked at Charles who just pointed to the other customers. “Shit” thought Kati before going to an other customer “Excuse me sir, could I have some money please?” “No” said most of the customer and half an hour later Kati only got 100 and still had 600 to go. Kati started to think that it was going too slow and decided to take an other approach. “Excuse me, for 50 you can touch me anywhere you like with your hands for two minutes” but even now most of the customers still refused then suddenly a group of young adults that Kati knew showed up in the store and saw Kati.

“Can I borrow some money?” “Sorry Kati, borrow no, but weren’t you offering your body for some people that paid you?” Kati blushed even more and felt completely humiliated “yes” she said. “Okay, how much do you still need?” “400” said Kati “Okay, I will give you 400 if you let all of us touch you and let me fuck you” said one person of the group. Kati started to think before saying “Okay, but only anal fucking” “Deal” said the guy who then pulled Kati close to him and turned her around. Kati felt nervous as the guys dick started to push in her ass shortly after he undid his pants. Kati moaned as the guy started to fuck her ass while the others who wanted started to touch her body all over. As Kati was already dripping wet it didn’t take much longer before she had an orgasm from the fucking and touching combined. After fucking Kati for a while in the middle of a store the guy pulled his dick out of a naked and humiliated Kati and then paid her the 400. Kati then went to the cashier “I got the money” she said “I saw, you sure lost big time, didn’t you?” Kati nodded humiliated and paid the cashier before taking the bracelets. “what bracelet is mine?” asked Kati to which the cashier replied “This one” while pointing at one. Kati put the bracelet on and gave an other one to Charles. “Can I go home now?” asked Kati “Almost, just have to try this out” said Charles as he pushed some of the buttons making Kati get flustered as she felt the effects of the bracelet. Charles decided to give Kati some pain and then some exhaustion and then some tiredness and then while reversing all those stopped on having Kati horny. “Kati, I command you that you can not pleasure yourself in any way, so if you wish to orgasm you will require the help of somebody else but they have to get permission from me” said Charles making Kati feel annoyed and horny at the same time. “Now we can go home” said Charles making sure that it is horny the whole time walking home. About twenty minutes later Kati arrived at her house and said goodbye to Charles who then went even further to his own house. Kati looked at the bracelets and decided she wouldn’t mess around with them. She then went inside her house and to her room. Kati then took a nice long shower and got dressed in her pyjamas before eating an evening meal and going to bed.

May 11 of the year 3421
The next day Kati woke up and stripped out of her pyjamas when she noticed the bracelet on her wrist “Oh, that’s right, I have to get those to everyone” she said to herself while walking naked to her closet to pick out an outfit. After looking at her clothes Kati decided to go for a nice loose summer dress that is being held up with some shoulder straps and goes all the way down to her knees. Kati didn’t bother putting panties or a bra on and took her sandals and went to the kitchen wearing nothing but sandals, a summer dress and the bracelets, putting the one for herself on her right wrist while the other four on her left wrist. After eating a nice breakfast Kati looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8AM “I’ll go and get the others their bracelets as soon as possible so they can’t hold it against me” she thought to herself as she left the house. As Kati was walking to Samantha’s house she realized that she wasn’t horny “Charles must have turned it off” she thought making her feel happy. After walking for a while she knocked on the door of Samantha’s house to which Ian opened the door. “Hey, is Sam in? “I think so, I haven’t seen her yet” “Mind if I come in?” “Sure” said Ian as he let Kati in the house “I’ll go wake her up” said Kati who started to walk to Samantha’s room.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote