Thread: DIY bdsm
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #62
little pet
getDare Succubus

Ive been intrigued by those head boxes they use on insex for a long time.

Something about just shutting the lid close, shoving a gag in and hiding the face is just so humiliating. It totally objectifies the body as a set of tits and holes to use at the Dom's leisure. I've been thinking about making one for myself. Blindfolds and such don't work when you have online sessions, but this just might. While having to type, I could open the lid that I would make in front of the eyes. I could make a hole for my mouth, that a gag or dildo would fit through. When having corner time, I could shut the lid closed and be left in total darkness and isolation, the rest of my body on display.

I'm not going to make one out of wood, that is just too much of an effort since I don't even know if my owner will like this idea. But I do have some very sturdy, thick cardboard and a glue gun lying around. I could make it even heavier by doubling up the layers of cardboard. Maybe some fabric to really finish it off.

This idea is caused by a lot of horniness and the desire to just create cool new stuff. I'll post my progress here.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: