Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #50
moretech

Default Page 40

A few hours earlier, Kati, Samantha, Charles and Jeff walked towards the right of Lisa’s house. “That was a fun game and I like the look of this” said Charles as he looked at both Kati and Samantha. “The two of you are lucky, that won’t happen next time” said Kati while walking. “We’ll see about that” replied Jeff. “I hope we run into a lot of people” he added to which Samantha replied “NO!”. The group laughed as Samantha was clearly struggling with walking due to the vibrator and plug inside her. After walking for a little while Samantha stopped. “What’s wrong?” asked Jeff “The vibe” moaned Samantha “Oh, yea, that must be fun” replied Jeff “No, the vibe is falling out, push it back in, the G.R.E. is not letting me move” said Samantha “Oh, so it clearly does work” said Charles as Jeff moved between Samantha’s legs with his hand and pushed the vibrator back in while making sure he also rubbed Samantha’s clit. “Thank you” moaned Samantha before starting to walk again. As the group was walking multiple people had seen them and some had taken pictures of both Kati and Samantha in their birthday suit. After a while they got to an intersection. “Well, see you guys later” said Jeff and Samantha to Kati and Charles who went left while Samantha had to go right and Jeff straight ahead. Kati and Charles started to walk away. “Sam, do you want me to walk you home?” “Yes please” said Samantha who was barely able to speak. As Jeff and Samantha were walking to Samantha’s house neither of the two really said anything but when needed Jeff pushed the vibrator back inside Samantha. The two arrived at Samantha’s place to which Jeff said “Well, I’ll go now then” “wait, come with me to my room, I have to get untied” Jeff happily followed Samantha to her room and as they opened the door to the house Samantha saw that Chloe, Samantha’s 13 year old sister, was home and could clearly see both Jeff and Samantha. “SAM! What the heck?!?!” yelled Chloe “Sis, shush, I lost a dare” said Samantha who wanted to make sure nobody else found out. Samantha started to go to her room but Tyler and Harry both heard Chloe and came out into the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. “Well, sis, I like what I see, guess you do wish to get fucked” said Harry “You mean we can touch her?” asked Tyler “NO!” yelled Samantha before walking past both of them. As she walked by them Harry slapped Samantha’s ass causing some extra stimulation to the orgasm that she was already so close to.

“Jeff, come here” said Samantha as she walked into her room. “Close the door” said Samantha to which Jeff complied and closed her door. Once the door was closed Samantha fell to her knees and moaned as she had the orgasm that she had been trying to hold back. Once she was done she said “please take the toys out of me and then untie me” “Okay” said Jeff who moved to Samantha and pulled the soaking wet vibrator out of her pussy. “Next, the plug” said Jeff as he rubbed Samantha’s ass and slowly pulled the plug out of her ass. “Finally” said Samantha who let herself then fall all the way to the ground and lay down on her stomach. “Please get my hands free now” she said “Okay, where is the key?” asked Jeff. “I don’t know” came a scared reply from Samantha. “It must still be at Lisa’s place then” said Jeff. “Shit, ok, then can you do something else?” “Sure” “Help me up” said Samantha to which Jeff helped Samantha up. “Thank you, now, can you help me turn on the bathtub? I am going to take a bath, but don’t leave, I need your help to get dressed after, so ….. “ “Okay, I’ll stay” said Jeff “No, don’t just stay” said Samantha while blushing “Join me in the bath”. “Are you sure?” “yes, I need you to help me wash me, and don’t forget any spot!” “Okay, and I won’t” said Jeff happily before going to the bathroom with Samantha.

Jeff turned on the faucet to let the bathtub fill up and then started to take his clothes off. Samantha got close to Jeff and looked him in the eyes. “Did you really mean what you said in the other room?” “uhm? What are you talking about? …. Do you mean about the part where I said that I like you?” asked Jeff to which Samantha nodded. “Yes, I did mean that and I really want to be your boyfriend” he added. Samantha started to smile and then moved in to kiss Jeff on the lips. “We should get you clean” said Jeff after kissing for a little while. “Yea we should” said Samantha as she looked at the bathtub. “Uhm, how long were we kissing?” blushed Samantha as she saw that the bathtub was as full as it could be and the overflow was running in the hole to prevent flooding. “I don’t know, it felt like no time at all” said Jeff before turning the faucets off. “Oh well, lift me into the bath please” winked Samantha. “Okay” said Jeff before lifting Samantha over the bathtub rim and into the water. “We must have been kissing a long time, get in here, the water is cold, I need your body heat” said Samantha as she felt the water on her legs.

Jeff also got into the bath “You’re right, let’s hurry” “I am fine with taking some time, I did say you have to wash me, and make sure you don’t miss anything!” Jeff sat down in the water and Samantha followed sitting on Jeff‘s lap “before I wash you, can I get you a little more dirty first?” Samantha blushed “yes, go ahead, move me into position to get your dick inside me” she said before Jeff pulled her closer and positioned her pussy above his dick. Samantha then lowered herself letting Jeff slide inside her. “I didn’t really want you to stop before when you were fucking me during the game but I didn’t want to let the others know how much I wanted you” said Samantha as she started to move up and down on Jeff’s dick. Jeff and Samantha kept on fucking for a while until Jeff cummed inside Samantha “Did you just?” “Yes” said Jeff blushing “Okay” said Samantha while kissing Jeff “Now you got me a little dirtier so start washing me. Jeff then started to wash Samantha making sure he didn’t miss anything, rubbing her breasts, her ass, her pussy, her back, her stomach and all ticklish places. “Good to know where you are ticklish” said Jeff with a smile on his face “Yea, don’t use any of that knowledge” said Samantha before kissing Jeff. “Ok, I’m clean, help me get dressed” Jeff got Samantha out of the bath and dried her off making sure he was paying as much attention to everything as he was when washing her “There is this place between your legs that just doesn’t want to get dry” joked Jeff which made Samantha laugh “Just get me dressed” said Samantha who started to walk to her bed. “Where is your underwear?” asked Jeff “Forget about that, just get me a dress” said Samantha to which Jeff went to Samantha’s closet and grabbed a dress. Jeff sat down to Samantha with the dress on the bed and then kissed Samantha which ended up in making out until both of them fell asleep in the bed with both of them still naked and Samantha still handcuffed.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote