Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 02:11 PM   #48
moretech

Default Page 38

( here the story will temporarily split up in multiple pieces, will do each person at a time )

There they all were, four naked girls and two partially dressed guys out at the front door of the house saying goodbye to one an other before splitting up. Lisa and Amy went left while Charles, Jeff, Samantha and Kati went right.

Lisa and Amy started to walk “That was a fun game” said Amy who appeared to have no problems being naked on the street in daylight while Lisa was clearly nervous and looking around to make sure nobody could see them. “You know you can’t cover up so don’t bother, you guys already made me do this, so I have the advantage here” “Not only that” said Lisa who is uncomfortable due to being naked and having an anal plug inside her in public. As they were both walking they saw a few people on the other side of the street who were clearly watching both Amy and Lisa but none too close until when they turned around the corner four blocks away from Amy’s house there was a man with his back to both of the girls. “Well, he’s in ten meters or less from us, do your part, Lisa” said Amy to which Lisa said “Excuse me sir, I have to let you know that you can touch me anywhere you want” The man turned around and looked at both Lisa and Amy with much surprise. “Well, this sure is a nice sight, what did you say?” said the man “You can touch me however you want” replied Lisa. “Oh really? So you two lost a dare or something?” Lisa nodded and Amy said “Yes, but she has it worse, I have to be naked on my way home, she has to be naked and allow people to touch” “I understand, let’s see how well you behave for your dare then” said the man as he moved his hand to Lisa’s chest.

Lisa closed her eyes as Amy watched the man grope her breasts. “Well, that sure is nice” said the man sliding his hand down on Lisa’s stomach to her pussy. “Oh? You’re pretty wet, you must be enjoying this” he added while sliding a finger inside Lisa who let out a slight moan. The man then suddenly pulled his hand away from Lisa and started walking away while saying “Take care little girl”. This made Lisa feel better as she started to walk with Amy again.

Both Amy and Lisa started to feel relieved when they could see Amy’s house but at the same time some fear came over Lisa as she noticed that a group of teenagers saw them and started to run toward them both. Amy and Lisa tried to hurry and were about to start running when suddenly the G.R.E. logo started to shine to indicate that they were about to break a rule. “What, why?” asked Lisa “I think it is because they said walk home, so we can’t run” replied Amy. Both Amy and Lisa kept on walking but right before they got to the fence in the wall around the property the teenagers caught up to them and surrounded both Amy and Lisa. “Woooh, those are some brave girls, care to entertain us?” asked one of the teenagers to which Lisa replied “You can touch me any way you want” “Ooooh, really? What about you?” said one of the teenagers to Amy as he put his arm around her from behind and groped her breasts. Amy got herself loose “No, you can’t touch me”. “We’ll see about that” said the teenager grabbing Amy’s wrists and pinning them above her head against the wall. “Let me go!” said Amy. “Hey guys, spread her legs, I’m gonna fuck her” “Leave her alone, you can do whatever you want to me but not to her” said Lisa

“Don’t worry sweety, we’ll do you both” said one of the teenagers as he pushed Lisa to bend over and pulled his pants down at the same time. The teenager positioned his dick at Lisa’s pussy and pushed inside. “She really isn’t struggling, that’s amazing” said the teenager as he started to fuck Lisa while the other teenagers were trying to get Amy to spread her legs. As the teenager that was right in front of Amy lowered his pants Amy decided to head but him causing his nose to break. “YOU BITCH” he yelled and grabbed Amy’s neck starting to choke her. “Dude, stop, you’re taking it too far now, you’re going to kill her” said one of the teenagers as Amy couldn’t breath. “You know what will happen if you don’t stop now” said an other teenager. “Fine” said the teenager with the broken nose as he released Amy and started to walk away. The other teenagers started to follow him with exception of the teenager that is fucking Lisa. “This is great” he said as he cummed inside Lisa before taking his dick out, pulling his pants up and following his friends.

Lisa then went to Amy “Are you okay?” Amy nodded “Let’s hurry inside” Amy and Lisa went inside Amy’s house and up to her room. Luckily nobody was home. “Are you sure you’re alright?” asked Lisa again “Yes, I’m just a little ….. “ “I know, no need to say it, I hope they will be gone by the time I go home, you however should get dressed”. Amy nodded and went to her closet to get dressed. “Right, my bag of toys is still in your basement” said Amy. “You can pick it up later, we did put it in a hiding spot, remember?” “Right” said Amy before taking a towel “I am going to take a shower, do you want one too?” “I do, but I still have to go home naked and let people do stuff, so I will pass until I get home” replied Lisa “You go ahead, I will stick around for a little”.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: