View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself a pair of duct tape shoes! Just put on about 2 or three pairs of socks and then wrap layers of duct tape around it. Make sure you don't tape the heel to high or you may have trouble taking them on or off. once you've got them completely covered in tape take it off and you've got yourself a pair of duct tape shoes!
Now you have to put them on and leave them on for 12 hours, no taking them off at all, so don't take a shower so you won't have to take them off. If you don't want others to see them just slide a pair of socks over them, but I highly encourage you not to cover them, as they are quite fashonable ;D

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote